Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

"It's just my first day of having an official girlfriend that I seriously like and I screwed up! The fuck Naruto! How was I supposed to know?! I thought comforting someone was something acceptable?!? Argghh it's my first time being a serious boyfriend too!!! I don't really know what is the norm or not! Is that why Sasuke teme and Sai are able to reject girls harshly?!? Because they have been in a serious relationship for so long?!?" Naruto mentally debated with himself as he tried to catch Hinata's eyes throughout their psychology class.

Hinata reached first to class as Naruto was closing in on her from behind. Unfortunately for him Neji was already in the lecture hall so Naruto couldn't talk to Hinata...

It's only been 10 minutes into the lesson but Naruto felt like tearing out his hair...

He suddenly pulled out his phone.

"I've got to message her! Why didn't I think of that sooner?!?"

Naruto: hey hinata chan. I'm really sorry but that girl actually likes sasuke. I was gonna get to class but she suddenly cried and hugged me! I just comforted her a bit but I honestly didn't know she was gonna kiss me! And about the kun, she even called sasuke as sasuke kun. So I didn't receive any special treatment!

Naruto hit 'send' and waited to see Hinata's reaction.

She pulled out her phone and frowned.

Then she scrolled through her phone, switched it off and placed it in her bag.

Now Naruto was desperate.

He looked at his message again and saw that it had 2 blue ticks. She already read his message but chose to ignore him...

He kept re-reading his message. Did he go wrong somewhere along the line???

"Naruto Uzumaki, will you care to explain what is the difference between a panic attack and anxiety?" Kakashi sensei's voice suddenly pierced his ears.

"Eh?" Naruto asked dumbly.

Kakashi sighed.

"Put your phone away Naruto. You can message your fan girls after my class is over."

Naruto gritted his teeth as he shook his head.

"It's not my fan girls I'm messaging..." he began but Kakashi sensei cut him off.

"Now! Put it away and concentrate in my class please!"

Naruto sighed as he cursed under his breath and followed his sensei's request...

AFTER SCHOOL

Naruto waited patiently outside the piano room for his girlfriend but she was nowhere in sight.

He looked at his watch. He then looked at his phone to check the time again...

"Where is she? She's never late..." Naruto thought to himself.

"Hey dobe! What are you doing here?" Sasuke's voice was heard as Naruto looked up.

"Eh what are you doing here?? This is the music club area!" Naruto exclaimed in surprise as Sasuke shrugged.

"I'm in the music club but usually when I'm here, you're already in the piano room that's why you don't get to see me."

Naruto rolled his eyes.

"And you don't bother telling your best friend that we're in the same club?"

"I don't find it necessary."