Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Naruto was laying down on his bed after the cat café date, or so he calls it but he sure as hell didn't tell that to Hinata...

He took out his phone and opened his Facebook. He went to his search history and saw the same name that he stalks everyday...

He clicked on the person's profile and scrolled through everything from profile to pictures to comments and likes...

He sighed to himself as he stared at Hinata's main profile picture. It was a family photo of Hinata, Hanabi, her father and grandfather, Neji's parents and of course Neji himself.

"Hyugas have their future planned out for them huh... Some close knitted family they are..." Naruto muttered to himself as his eyes widened when he saw a photo of Hinata and Hanabi at some formal event.

Naruto gave a low whistle.

"Wow she's hot in that dark blue dress... Wait what the hell..." he scrolled through the comments.

A lot of guys commented on the photo asking and flirting to get to know her and Naruto frowned.

"These guys have a lot of nerves..." he growled as he saw Neji's comment that made the flirtings stop.

Neji: she's off limits. You guys are nowhere in her league.

Naruto gave a small smile to himself.

"Guess Neji does have a usefulness to him. He protects Hinata when I'm not around."

Naruto scrolled through other photos and saw a photo of her blowing her birthday cake for her 24th birthday. He gripped his phone tightly when he saw the comments.

Toneri: Can't wait when you graduate Hinata. Then we can be engaged.

Momoshiki: forget about engagement. I'm marrying her, =P

Toneri: back off. I know we're brothers but I called dips on her first!

Momoshiki: how can you call dips on hina chan when we were all practically in diapers!

Neji: I don't think this is an appropriate platform to be discussing Hinata's future.

And the conversation ended there.

"What the fuck..." Naruto cursed under his breath. "Is she already engaged to one of these guys??? Did her father already planned her marriage even before she graduates?!?"

He went to CSI the profiles of Toneri and Momoshiki. They both have the last name, Otsutsuki... They're not Hyugas... Pops say Hyugas don't marry outsiders right??? Then why does these Otsutsuki guys seem confident from their comments. And in diapers??? The two of them grew up with Hinata???

Suddenly his Facebook messenger beeped. He opened the message before checking who it was.

Karin: I finally got you online! The fuck naruto you never bother to call or message me! What's going on with your life?!?

Naruto grumbled as he realised he forgot to switch his status to offline. He quickly switched to offline mode and grudgingly began typing back to Karin.

Naruto: sorry I'm busy with school Karin.

Karin: then what about after school?!? You don't have the decency to update me about what's going on?!? nagato and I are going nuts handling this huge bungalow for you!

Naruto: look I really appreciate you guys taking turns to drop by that house and check on whether it's in tip-top condition but I mean it when I said I'm really busy.