Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

"If Naruto doesn't return my calls, messages or come here personally to attend to this issue, mark my words, I WILL FLY TO TOKYO AND LOOK FOR HIM!" Shizuka screamed and Karin cringed at the black haired ponytail girl before her.

"Jesus Christ, did your parents teach you it's unladylike behaviour to shriek like a banshee?" Karin said sarcastically and Shizuka's face started turning red from anger.

"I'm going to be your cousin-in-law and higher rank than you since Naruto's family assets are more than yours so you better start respecting me!" Shizuka screamed again.

Karin frowned as she clicked her tongue and crossed her arms.

"Naruto's family assets are the same as my family and Nagato's. His family owns Uzumaki Banking Enterprise, my family owns Uzumaki Medical Unit and Nagato's family own Uzumaki Security Corps so we're all under the Uzumaki company and currently holding the same amount of capital and gross pro..."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY HISTORY KARIN UZUMAKI! I KNOW NARUTO ONLY REPLIES TO EITHER YOU OR NAGATO SO GET HIM TO CALL ME BACK OR SOMETHING!"

"That would be impossible Shizuka." Nagato's voice interrupted them as the red-headed guy, the eldest of the 3 Uzumakis, entered the home office of Naruto's bungalow. "You see Karin and I have our own bungalow to manage and on top of that we are also managing Naruto's bungalow. We don't have time to entertain your petty requests to get Naruto to reply your desperate calls and messages. If he doesn't want to reply you means he doesn't want to reply you."

Shizuka turned around to face Nagato.

"And you ever wondered why you're still single with that heck care attitude of yours?!" Shizuka spat as Nagato sighed.

"I gave up on being attached a long time ago. But that seriously is a low blow even from you. Do you think I'm going to give info on Naruto just because you tried insulting me? Dream on."

"Fine! I don't need your help! But remember what I said! I'm gonna fly to Tokyo tonight since you refused to help me in contacting Naruto!" she snapped as she turned to walk away.

"As if we care! Bye Shizuka! It was nice seeing you!" Karin said in a sweet voice and the moment Shizuka was out of sight and hearing, Nagato started tearing his hair out.

"Shit! We need to tell Naruto we failed in holding her back!" he said in a panic voice.

Karin sighed as she took out her phone and passed it to Nagato.

"You do it."

Nagato's eyes bulged.

"What?! Why me?"

"Because I was giving her a history breakdown of our family to just get her to listen and ask me more questions about Naruto but you have to insult her and sped up the process of her finding Naruto." Karin shrugged her shoulders and Nagato shook his head.

"Nuh uh! Naruto will skin me alive!"

"Well then I'll tell him what you did..."

Nagato grabbed the phone from Karin.

"Ugh Fine! You're annoying Karin..." Nagato mumbled as he punched in Naruto's number.

After a few rings, Naruto picked up.

"Hey cuz wassup'..." Naruto asked in a happy voice.

"You sound happy." Nagato commented.

"Yea! I'm going on another date tonight with Hinata chan!"

"Yea about that cancel that." Nagato said hurriedly, trying to cut to the chase.

"Huh? What?" Naruto asked, dumbfounded.

"Shizuka is taking a flight to Tokyo as we speak. She insists on seeing you and we refused to contact you for her... She got angry and stormed off saying she's flying to Tokyo."

"EXCUSE ME?!? Weren't it you guys job to try at least holding her back for at least a few days?!? It's like lesser than 24 hours?!?" Naruto screamed into the phone.

"We did..." Nagato began but Karin said loudly in the background. "No I did. Nagato insulted her while I was giving my grandmother story and she went mad saying she'll go find you."

"FUCK! NAGATO!!!" Naruto cursed as Nagato held the phone away and put it on loudspeaker.

"Look cuz' there's no point in being angry with me right now! Have you told Hinata?" Nagato interrupted the blonde guy.

"Erm... I thought of telling her in the next few days or so..." Naruto began but Karin too interrupted him.

"Tell her before tonight then! If Shizuka reaches Tokyo and her bodyguards manage to inform her of your whereabouts it's not gonna be a nice scene if she barges in during your date! It'll be a rude shock for Hinata!"

"Erm... Err... I... I'm not sure how to go about telling her... I'm not fully prepared..."

"Naruto, you know how influential Shizuka is since her parents are in the military! She might be on her private jet and on the way to see you with her bodyguards and whatever not. Tell Hinata the truth!"

"I know I know alright! But how do I deal with Shizuka and that stupid contract?! What do I tell Hinata?! That I'm leaving her?!?"

"No Naruto! Did you not get Jiraiya sama's email? He cc-ed to us all." Karin asked and Naruto shook his head.

"I haven't read it yet."

"Well it's actually important. Jiraiya sama says as of now you just engage a lawyer and say you're under the influence of alcohol so you weren't in the best condition to make such a huge decision."

"Technically you're not sane enough to make a choice." Nagato tried to rephrase.

"But how do I prove I was under alcohol that night?" Naruto asked in frustration. "God damn if I had known she'd get me in this much trouble I wouldn't have fucked her for so long!"

"What? Naruto you should be saying you shouldn't have even fucked her at all!" Karin scolded.

"Well I thought she's hot at that time..."

"Naruto! Karin! Focus back to the subject!" Nagato scolded and both parties cleared their throats as they apologised.

"Alright were there any other witnesses?"

"No." Naruto scoffed. "I'm gonna fuck her that night, why would there be other people around?"

"Cameras in the room or what?" Karin pressed.

"Do I look like a voyeur to you?"

"Naruto if you're being difficult we can't help you." Nagato told him bluntly and Naruto sighed as he regained his composure.

"No. It was just me and her that night."

"Then we'll just stick to Jiraiya's plans as of now. And you know what cuz'?" Nagato said as he paused for awhile.

"What?"

"We too are flying to Tokyo tonight. Prepare our rooms." Nagato said as Karin screamed in the background.

"What the hell Nagato?!? Since when did I agree to this crazy plan?!?"

"Since now. Pack your bags." Nagato answered simply as Naruto was still stammering on the line.

"Huh? Eh? Nani? Excuse me? What?!? Don't you guys have school and work?!? Then who's gonna manage the businesses?!? My house?!?"

"Don't worry I'll leave Uzumaki Security Corps to Yahiko and Konan, that couple is excellent at their jobs. And Karin will leave Uzumaki Medical Unit to Mangetsu, Suigetsu's elder brother, he has proven to Karin that he's extremely capable. As for school, Karin and I can afford to miss school for a few days."

"Then my bungalow?!?"

"Ehh... It'll manage for awhile without our supervision. Your business is being handled by Jiraiya right from the start so that's settled. See you tonight." Nagato ended the phone call without letting Naruto answer.