Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

"Yea Nagato you'll sleep with me and Karin you'll sleep in the spare room." Naruto pointed out the rooms that he meant...

"Naruto, there are only 2 rooms and one of the room is occupied with hoards of photos of you and Hinata..." Nagato muttered under his breath as he dragged his luggage into the blonde's room.

Naruto laughed sheepishly as he turned around to face Karin who has 3 luggages with her.

"What happened to you? Did you decide to run away from home or what?"

Karin frowned at her cousin.

"A girl always packs her necessities."

"So those are your daily stuff?"

"Yes."

Naruto shrugged. He decided he has a long way to understanding girls...

The three cousins were suddenly shook by continuous loud bangings on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!" a familiar voice shrieked.

"Damn it! She's gonna get us kicked out by the neighbours!" Naruto cursed under his breath as he ran his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

"I'm surprised she arrived here later than us... Maybe she went shopping?" Karin commented as a shirtless Nagato came out from Naruto's room.

"The drama is starting already? But I'm just about to bathe!" Nagato whined. "Besides why does that girl want Naruto so badly? If she wants the Uzumaki company why not go after me too? I'm also a heir to one of the Uzumaki's businesses..."

"Guys! Focus here! What should I do?!?" Naruto interrupted his two cousins.

"Err, open the door?" Nagato suggested.

"And say what?!?"

"Hello?" Karin piped as she winked.

"I thought you guys are here to help me out!!!"

"Fine!" Nagato sighed as he stormed to the door and flung it open.

"NARU...!!!" Nagato was out cold on the floor as Shizuka stood behind a burly bodyguard.

It was actually the bodyguard pounding away at the door while Shizuka was doing the screaming...

"Great Shizuka, your bodyguard knocked out my cousin." Naruto snapped as Shizuka's green eyes widened and she rushed towards Naruto.

"Naruto! I miss you baby!!"

Karin immediately blocked her with arms eagle spread.

"No. If you want to get to one of the Uzumaki you have to get through to all of us Uzumaki!" the red head snarled.

Shizuka rolled her eyes.

"I've already gotten one out of the way." she smirked as she pointed at Nagato then at Karin. "And I can get rid of you with my bodyguard!"

Naruto decided he has had enough and pushed Karin gently to the side.

"Cuz, let me handle this." he said softly and Karin and him exchange glances as she nodded.

"Naruto! I hope you didn't forget about the promise you made on one of our many wonderful nights together..." Shizuka's green eyes gleamed dangerously.

Naruto's eyes seemed to burn with blue flames...

"No Shizuka. I don't fucking remember because you made me sign a contract when I was clearly fucking drunk!"