Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A MONTH HAS PASSED

"How has your supervising with that Uzumaki boy been?" Hiashi asked as he stared at his laptop while talking to his eldest daughter at the same time.

"It's going fine father." Hinata answered softly as Hiashi squinted at the bright screen as he typed something.

"He doesn't insult you does he?"

"No! No he doesn't."

"And how are your assignments? Got your grades back already?"

"Yes. I got all As."

"As expected Hinata. Keep up the excellent work. When's your first semester exam?"

"In June. It's 5 months away but I promise I won't slack off."

Hiashi nodded his head as he clicked his tongue once.

"If that's the case then you may leave."

Hinata nodded and was about to push his door open when Hiashi looked up.

"And Hinata?"

"Yes father?" Hinata asked as she turned around with a curious expression.

"You're not stuttering anymore." Hiashi gave a small smile. "Is it the piano recitals building up your confidence? It's afterall the first time you got to see that white piano I donated."

Hinata smiled back at her father.

"The reason is Naruto kun father..."

"Yes it is father. It's a beautiful piano." she stated simply.

"It was your mother's favourite." Hiashi said and Hinata's eyes widened.

"You-you... You mean..."

Hiashi smiled as he nodded.

"Yes, it's the piano that she loves to play when she was pregnant with you. One of her wish was for it to be placed in the university so that any pianist who plays it will be able to feel the love she has for you." Hiashi explained as he took a deep breath. "I'm the one who made up the rule that Hyugas get priority to play it."

"Was mother okay with it?" Hinata asked softly.

"Reluctantly. But she was so confident that you are going to make a difference to my belief and tradition." Hiashi laughed as he remembered his wife's words...

*~*

"Naruto! Why didn't you call me?" a blonde girl stormed up to Naruto's desk after his last class for the day and crossed her arms as she frowned at him. "I kept messaging and calling you for almost a month but you didn't reply me at all!"

"Erm... Who are you again?" Naruto blurted out as the girl rolled her eyes.

"Kira. From 103. We fucked last few weeks remember?!?" she huffed as Hinata cringed from the girl's statement.

"Erm, I'm sorry but..." Naruto began but the blonde held up a hand.

"It's fine. I'm willing to forgive your excuses unless you come over to my house tonight?" she winked at him as Hinata pretended not to hear and started packing her things.

"How can they act as if I'm invisible?" Hinata thought sadly to herself. "Thank god Neji and Lee are not here due to an urgent meeting with Gai sensei..."

"No what I was about to ask was where did we fuck? Because I honestly can't remember you." Naruto grinned nervously as the blonde girl fumed with frustration.

"Naruto! We fucked in the janitor's closet until little miss perfect here rat out on us!" she shouted as she pointed at Hinata.

"Who are you calling a rat?!" Kiba yelled as he stood up.

"Your precious Hyuga heiress that's who!" the blonde girl spat back.

"Watch your mouth blondie!" Ino shrieked as the blonde girl frowned at her.

"Look who's talking!"

"Whoa-whoa hold on guys!" Shikamaru joined in the chaos. "Can a guy just get a few minutes of naptime please!"

"It's already the end of class Shikamaru!" Temari shouted as she smacked him.

"Ow what the hell Temari!" Shikamaru groaned as he rubbed his back. "I knew it! I should have drop out of school a long time ago! This is just too troublesome!"

"Look Naruto, either you follow me now or you won't get to sleep with me again!" Kira threatened as Naruto snorted a laugh.

"What makes you think I'll chase after you? I'm not the kind of guy to be tied down to a girl."

Hinata was about to leave discreetly when Naruto suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down onto her seat.

"Stay." he said firmly.

"Let-Let go of me!" Hinata squealed as she tried to escape his grip.

"Where are you going?" Naruto asked Hinata who just looked away from his blue gaze.

"To the music room. I have piano recital..."

"I'm supposed to go with you remember? Gimme a few minutes and I'll have this settle soon."

"Hello! I'm still here!" Kira shouted as Naruto glared at her.

"I know Kirai!"

"My name is Kira!"

"Yea Kiray! Kirai! Whatever! Look Hinata I'm going with you as usual today okay just gimme a few minutes!"

"No. It's okay. Solve your problems today. Don't need to follow me." Hinata whispered as she suddenly gave a forceful jerk which caught Naruto by surprise, as a result releasing her wrist.

"So that's where you've been?! Following Miss Perfect here to her piano recitals?!" Kira spat. "That's why you've been avoiding me! Just so you can fuck the goody-two-shoes whore here!"

Naruto's blue gaze suddenly hardened and he glared daggers at Kira.

"What the fuck did you just say Kira?!?" he growled before anyone could say anything.

Kira suddenly flinched from the anger in Naruto's eyes and voice. Doesn't matter if Naruto finally has gotten her name right. He's exuding a killer intent right now.

"Did you just call Hinata here a whore?" Naruto asked calmly as Hinata bit her lip to stifle her sobs.

"Well that's why you've been avoiding me right?! You told me you're always horny and needing a girl to fuck! If you're not fucking me and have been spending time with her then who else can you be fucking?!" Kira yelled angrily but at the same time she was nervous.

A tight slap suddenly sounded loudly and Kira's face was sideways. She clenched her eyes as she turned to scream at Naruto for slapping her when she came face to face with emerald eyes and pink hair.

"Stop insulting Hinata. She is a pure and innocent girl. If Naruto had screwed her it would only be through rape. That's how pure she is." Sakura said in a quiet but firm tone. "Now you better leave. You're creating a commotion in our class here."

Kira turned to Naruto to open her mouth but Sakura pulled her collar.

"I believe that's enough!" Sakura warned as Kira pushed Sakura away and bit her lip as she ran off.

"Hinata..." Tenten went over to Hinata and kneeled down to hug the Hyuga heiress.

"I'm-I'm fine..." Hinata stuttered but Tenten and the other girls knew better.

They knew she's madly in love with Naruto and to be confronted like that by one of his whores.. It's not exactly a pleasant experience.

"Hinata, come let's go to the piano recital..." Naruto tried to coax her but she shook her head as she whispered into Tenten's neck.

"Get Neji. Tell him to fetch me. Tell him I want to go to piano recital. Alone. Now."