Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"I can't believe you still ended up sitting beside Naruto!" Kiba growled as Shino, Tenten, Sasuke, Sai, Sakura and Ino sat down at their usual table.

"After all that drama, Hinata took my offer and Kakashi sensei came in and insisted on readjusting everyone's seating arrangements..." Shino sighed.

"To put Hinata beside Naruto is a pretty good reason actually. Hinata can keep an eye on him so he'll do all his school work." Sai piped up as Ino rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Sai honey, that's not the only thing I think Hinata will do..." Ino smirked at the beautiful bluenette who squeaked and began to quickly munch on her sandwich.

"That reminds me. Where's Neji and Lee?" Kiba asked as Sakura punched his bicep lightly.

"You forgetful person! We're in university now! We're taking different modules so some of our break timings are different from now on!" she huffed in irritation.

"Oh yea... Sorry, my bad!" Kiba grinned.

"Why do we have to take psychology together?! I can't stand seeing Neji and not being able to talk to him!" Tenten whined as Sai smirked at her.

"You can always get Hinata to help you." he suggested as his girlfriend grinned widely.

"W-wh-what?! NO!" Tenten yelled in panic as Hinata choked on her food.

"We have to take that module anyway. It's a compulsory module regardless of what major you're doing." Sasuke shrugged his shoulders as Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Principal Tsunade said that psychology module is supposed to help us cope with our studies and work life in the future. It's like a general psychology course."

"Hey that reminds me! What are the courses some of our old classmates are doing?" Ino asked.

"By SOME old classmates you mean the usual gang?" Kiba deadpanned as Ino flipped her hair and sighed in annoyance.

"Come on babe. Kiba doesn't deserve that hair flip." Sai teased as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Watch the PDA guys." Shino said quietly but clearly and Sasuke smirked as he leaned over and kissed Sakura's cheek.

"Please don't get sidetrack here! I need my dosage of daily news!" Ino whined as Tenten rolled her eyes.

"By news you mean gossips?"

"But there's nothing to talk bad about! I'm just asking about the courses!" Ino protested as Kiba sighed in defeat.

"Fine fine! The Sabaku siblings are taking business in agriculture since they're going to help their dad manage his agriculture business. Neji and Lee are taking martial arts. Choji is doing culinary, Shikamaru is doing psychology. Like for real psychology, like major-major psychology." Kiba emphasized and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"We get the picture! Move on!" Sakura growled impatiently.

"What do you mean move on? There's all there is to it! We've already updated each other over the weekend before school started! If you don't remember, I am doing veterinary, Shino is doing Entomology, Tenten is doing engineering in Weaponry, Hinata is doing Music, Sasuke is doing Law, Sakura is doing Medicine, Sai is doing Japanese Literature and Callipgrahy and lastly you Ino are doing Fashion Design and Comestics! Need I say more?!?" Kiba retorted as Ino interrupted.

"You didn't mention anything about Naruto."

"Oh that idiot. No, I don't know what he's doing. Didn't ask." Kiba shrugged his shoulders.

"Sasuke, you're his best friend. Closer to him than Sai ever was." Sakura urged.

"I just know he's doing business in banking but I don't think he's too happy with it..." Sasuke trailed off.

Hinata, who was quiet all this time, spoke up.

"Why... W-Why wouldn't he be happy Sasuke?"

"Because I'm his best friend and it's the way he says it. You could say it's my hunch but I know this time he's off."