Part Eight

Luke had no choice but to walk beside the man in the leather jacket.
He had no choice but to follow him to a black Audi.
Luke thought it was an Audi A8.
He had no choice but to get into the passenger side when prompted.
He had no choice but to sit silently as the nameless man started up the engine.
Luke had no choice.
He wasn't getting out of this alive.
Very little time passed before they seemed to arrive at a destination. The man that remained without a name had held his gun to Luke the entire ride, keeping it under the dashboard.
Someone seeing what was going on really would create a mess for Ashton.
"Stay where you are." Ashton snapped, getting out of the car and walking around the front of the car hastily.
Luke did as he was told.
He sat shakily, silently, scared stiff.
He squirmed a little when Ashton opened the side door, moderately startled by the movement.
The silver handgun was still slipped neatly into Ashton's hand. It seemed to sparkle in the patchy light. A strange calm separated the young blonde and more matured man, but it was broken only seconds after it began to form - shattered into several thousand pieces in a matter of moments.
Ashton grabbed Luke roughly by his jacket and yanked him to his feet carelessly.
This was the fun part.
A woodland area was less than a stone's throw away, and Luke's heart sank as he realised he was facing a life or death situation. He was frozen. Even with the knowledge that Ashton was taking him here for a reason, he hadn't the guts to even attempt pulling away from the taller man.
Wherever he was right now, he knew he wouldn't be leaving any time soon.