Part Sixteen

Luke groaned as he rolled over, panic engulfing him for a long while as he formed his thoughts. It was a dream. A vivid and terrifying one, but a nightmare all the same.
He was unable to open his eyes because of the blinding light. The pain in his head was a sharp one, unlike anything he had experienced before.
And there was blood. Not much, but enough to cause Hemmings to panic again. Luke was able to feel the blood in his hair and on his shirt, there seemed to be no source.
Hemmings managed to lift his hand to his head and finally figured out that the blood had come from a gash on his forehead. It wasn't a deep one, and the skin surrounding the wound was numb. That didn't stop a grimace forming on his face, though. He'd hit his head during the fall. Hard.
He did remember that, the falling sensation.
Everything felt like déjà vu... He knew what he had dreamt, but it was so vivid... And almost accurate. It was hard for him to regain his calm after this.
Hemmings guessed he was on a couch somewhere, but where was completely unknown to him. Most likely wherever Ashton had taken him.
He was aching all over, and Luke's thoughts were intangible and blurred. Right now, the only thing he was able to recollect was that he had been trying to get away. Get away from someone... Or get somewhere. That was the extent of his knowledge.
And it had been important, he thought.
Hemmings honestly felt as if he would vomit if he so much as attempted any more movement, other than rolling over. So he didn't put any effort in to doing that.
Gradually, he found the strength to open his eyes and, after several more minutes, forced himself to sit up and take in the unfamiliar room.
It wasn't anywhere he had been before.
He heard movement from the next room and swallowed hard. This part was real. Completely real.