Chapter 29:- Unexpected Revelations

Good Evening PrAjajans!!

Another kind- of- difficult chapter as I am not at all experienced with romance or writing dance movements. I was literally searching up on Google how to describe dance in words (hint hint)Tried to write a different chapter, and hope it came out well. Hope you all enjoy it!

"You're joking, right?" I asked in fear. Vishal responded with a helpless look.

"Didn't he request us to dance...so we have the right to refuse." Faisal reasoned.

"His request sounded more like an order to me." Vishal confirmed guiltily.

"Well, then I can't dance; at least not with...you know what has happened, Vishal...so please don't complicate this any further." Faisal explained blatantly, offending me. My patience had a limit, and this was it.

"What do you think of yourself, huh? Are you a charming guy girls dream of?" I spat, expressing my anger. He had the courage to reject me...me!

"Don't give yourself so much importance, Mr. Faisal Khan...for you never know where you'll end up!" I threatened, pointing my index finger at him. We glared into each other's eyes, conveying nothing but hatred towards each other. I hated him for making me so weak, so vulnerable. I hated him because he was the reason for the melancholy in my life!

"Roshni...calm down..." Faisal gritted his teeth and spoke very softly as if hinting towards my eveready aura. Was he aware of my truth...of my real identity? I became thoughtful as Vishal approached towards me.

Roshni, calm down..." He put his hand on my shoulder, repeating exactly what Faisal had said five seconds ago. Perhaps, Faisal's voice was only audible to me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Vishal, I can understand your dilemma. You can't really refuse or object the director's request when he was the one who rewarded us with fame and popularity." I was alarmed at what I said; such maturity was never a part of me.

"Moreover, I don't want our fans and co-stars to get disheartened. Many people are oblivious to the complications between us, and I don't want them to know." It felt as if I was delivering a dialogue rather than saying what I wanted to. I wanted to expostulate Faisal...but here I felt as if I was being hypnotized.

"Which is why-"

"Which is why, we will dance together...for the sake of our fans and our team. They have been a family to us, and it is our responsibility to take their requests into consideration." Faisal interrupted, finishing my thoughts. How did he know what I wanted' to say?

"You know, this may seem very bizarre...but you both just sounded like the brave Maharana Pratap and courageous Maharani Ajabde Punwar. The maturity, the wisdom, everything resembled your reel characters!" Vishal seemed amazed. I smiled inwardly; somehow his praises were directed towards me...towards the real me.

"Guess we learnt a lot from our MRP days!" Faisal commented to reduce the suspicion.

Okay, so now that you both have enlightened me with your wisdom and knowledge, could you both please choose a song and think of some moves before the actual performance? You both have half an hour and I have kept a room vacant for you to practice." Vishal finished and turned to leave.

"And yeah, try not to fight..." He winked at me before checking on the other arrangements. That wink had to be a friendly one; what else could it mean?

"Does your co-star have any problems with this?!" I asked annoyedly, trying to avoid saying her name.

"She shouldn't actually...she is quite cooperative and supportive...defines a great friend, y'know?" Faisal smirked as he took his iPhone 6S out to message her.