Chapter 36:- Take off and Landing...Wait, What?!

As a stress buster and a break from studies...I wrote a chottu update in between exams and studies! Written amidst the several breaks I took, I hope you like this one
If you really really enjoy the chapter, please recommend it to your friends, and make sure they have a go at reading my FF !Without further ado, update is served.

My side drawer opened with a creak and a soft sigh as I grappled to get hold of my first aid box. Cusping my hand around my injured hip, I had decided I would treat myself; without any help. It was challenging to not think of him when in pain, but I had to...I couldn't alert him. My right hand had been covered in blood, with the same stains on the floor. I checked the time--4 AM--and calculated how much I required to clean up this mess; keeping in mind the reduction in speed. Upon pondering, I realized I had lost the time to sleep; which I may cover on our flight.

...Shouldn't spot you at the airport tomorrow..' The intruder's words dominated my mind as soon as I thought about our flight to Rajasthan. A few things were clear now-- a) the black scarfed man was way more vicious than I predicted him to be; his actions tonight were merely a glimpse of his capabilities and power. b) He shared some feud with us, and it had to be investigated sooner than later. c) I couldn't challenge him to a great extent...for he seemed like a professional, and I still had to discover my inner capabilities related to my aura.

I have to fix an appointment with Ms. Maria.' I mentally made myself a note.

Dawn shaded the sky into a pinkish hue, saw a temporarily treated me, writing a note to my family members. I could not explain any of this to them; neither my sudden trip to Rajasthan, nor my fatal injury which still hurt every now and then. I still had to sort this intruder problem, but informing my family was priority.

Mom, Dad, and Noor di,

I know you might seem this as a very irresponsible decision of mine, which is why I'm extremely sorry.

I have to travel to Rajasthan...for some important work. Don't worry, it's something related to our show. And I won't be alone...Faisal is accompanying me, so please don't get tensed or mad.

I'll be back in...Frankly, I don't know how long this trip might take. But I'll be available on WhatsApp; you can call me whenever you want to...and I promise to give you regular updates about my whereabouts.

Hope your meeting went well...

Love you!

Roshni

I folded the white sheet of paper twice, and placed it on our dining table. 5:30 AM. I was proud at myself for working so efficiently despite being injured! But mornings seemed so long and unending when you weren't sleeping!

I took slow steps to our kitchen, and grabbed an apple to calm my fidgety stomach. Hesitantly adjusting on our couch, I decided to tackle the problem that lay in front of me: The Intruder!

I repeated the incident which sent chills down my back. Never had I imagined--even in my wildest dreams--to get attacked! This seemed like shooting a sequence for a show; only that that was planned and fake...and this was sudden and fatal. I observed my bruise; it still stung even if I slightly touched it. A few tears slowly came across my face; what had I done to land up amidst this? Where was I...what was I?

5:45 AM. I arghhed impatiently, waiting for time to pass, taking sips of freshly brewed coffee at regular intervals. Our flight was at 11 AM which meant we still had a bit more than 5 hours in hand. Flight...shouldn't spot you at the airport tomorrow! His words echoed in my head repeatedly. I had to do something...I couldn't risk his life in danger!

Stay calm...and think! I retaliated at myself over and over again. The coffee did its magic, and soon an idea flashed in my mind. I swiftly took out my Mac and searched up some details. In around 5 minutes, I plugged out my phone from charging, opened WhatsApp and browsed for his name.

There it was, Foolish Stalker!

Listen!

Change in plan--we're travelling by train...pick me up at 8:30 AM...at my place...

I smirked in victory...Bring it on, black masked man!

Hope you liked it!