Chapter 33:- Unknown Allegations

Khamma Ghani PrAjajans !

This chapter is a very significant one as this is the time when the plot has finally been put into action...I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone if this chapter offends you...but this was really necessary in order for the story to progress...

Chapter 33:- Unknown Allegations

I struggled--like any other instance--to break free from his determined grip. And he, Mr. Faisal Khan, being his tormenting self, refused to budge at all.

"Leave me!" I ordered, trying to move his steady hand from my waist.

"Ummm... nope." He disapproved my order which sounded more like a request to him. The next second I said something so unexpected that startled him from within.

"Pratap had promised his Ajabde for a future of togetherness, Faisal and Roshni have no scope, just an uncertain and forced relationship which has no destined future."

His jaw dropped in disappointment as he pulled his very arms which a few seconds ago settled themselves, claiming authority. I had unknowingly sabotaged his emotions, and as much as I regretted this, I couldn't find the courage apologize. In order to hide my guilt, I changed my expression to anger and hurt- the two emotions I very well was used to now.

Our fans cheered in victory as Amaal Malik's beautiful voice faded amidst applauds. News reporters bombarded us with innumerable questions; of which most revolved around our rumored relationship caused by the intense chemistry between us.

"Are you both dating?"

"How do you both feel seeing each other after so long?"

"How long have you been together for?"

The questions seemed so realistic and mundane, yet so distant from our near past. Who knew our real identities, our extraordinary relationship with super powers. Who knew we were no longer normal human beings...

A mature and sensible news reporter from The Historical Bharat came up to Faisal and me and requested for an interview segment with her. The news channel and her, both looked pretty intelligent. She wore a primly steamed beige kurti accompanied by a maroon short jacket on top. Flat shoes, tied hair, and a bag hanging from one shoulder; she looked nothing less than a historian. I automatically looked at Faisal for an approving nod, and he smiled at me, forgetting all our previous disputes. His smile gave me a sense of nostalgia by reminding me of all those past interviews.

"Good Evening Ms. Walia and Mr. Khan. My name is Sheetal." The news reporter introduced herself as the cameraman arranged the necessary requirements for our interview.

"Hi, Roshni please..." I corrected. I hated being addressed formally, it always made me uneasy.

"Faisal here..." he suggested with a flirtious smile. Seriously? She is probably in her mid-20s, Faisal! I thought out loud to him and reprimanded him for his incredulous behavior. You seem to be having problems with that...are you? He thought spoke back with a smirk that got on my nerves.

"I would firstly like to thank both of you for giving some time to this interview..." Sheetalji started by expressing her gratitude.

" There are a set of questions I would like to ask...whenever you both are ready." She finished with a warm smile, fixed her hair and straitened her cotton kurta. One more gaze and both of us knew we were absolutely ready'.