Chapter Four: Painted Purple Petunia

After playing with Naruto and feeding him, Sakura smiles, patting his head. "Do you really have to go, Miss Sakura?" Naruto asks as a big frown appears on his lips. "Awww, it's okay Naruto, I'll be right back tomorrow. It's just that you need your sleep and your dad needs to not worry about a clumsy girl." She says the last two parts harshly, but barely. "O-Okay Miss Sakura." Naruto hugs her arm as Sakura smiles, and then heads for the car and leaves.

🌸🌞

"So how's the president's kid?" A girl with sunny blonde hair asks, darting her golden crispy French fry into the red glop of ketchup. "Naruto's his name, and he's very energetic and cheerful." Sakura responds as she takes a sip of her Creme soda. "Isn't that good? At least he's not a brat." The blonde with sky blue eyes giggles as Sakura laughs, playfully punching her shoulder. "You just described us as kids, Ino!" Sakura then steals a French fry. "So how's Sai's art thing going?" Sakura asks, as Ino smiles wide. "It's going great! He's invited me to come, and I can't wait!" Ino blushes. "Wow, one more step to getting to be in a relationship with him." Sakura teases.

"Oh shut up! What about you and Madara, Sakura? Things going good?" Ino brings up as Sakura sighs. "Well no, we broke up a few weeks ago. He wanted to focus on his business and all, and also, with all those girls gushing themselves over him, it was hard to be his girlfriend." Sakura declares as Ino smugly smirks. "Don't tell me, you're jealous." Sakura reddens, before sighing. "I wish that was the case, but Madara...he was...my whole world..." Sakura says as she blushes once more.

"Are you sure you didn't want him to pop your cherry?"

Ino remarks, as Sakura turns tomato red. "Ino, I can't be thinking about that! I have to take care of Naruto." Sakura defensively states as Ino smiles. "Are you sure you're not going to get into President Namikaze's pants?" She smirks as Sakura sighs. "Ino, how can you move from Madara to Minato....that's weird..." Sakura sighs as Ino then takes the last bite of her burger. "Do you want to get some ice cream after this?" Ino smiles as Sakura nods, finishing off her burger as well with many mini size bites.

🌞🌸

"Ino, I want cookie monster!" Sakura smiles, as she looks at the blue ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chips, and chocolate syrup drizzled over it. Ino licks her lips. "Yum. I'd like that too." Ino giggles as Sakura's ears perk at a sudden sound.

"Granny Tsunade!!! I want some ice cream too!" That voice, that cute little voice with a trace of hyper was very familiar along with an authority voice beside him. "Well, pick any flavor..." Tsunade heads up to the glass that secreted the ice cream behind as the former President looks at the familiar pinkette.

"Well, if it isn't Sakura!" Tsunade smiles warmly as Naruto gasps. "Where?! I want to see her too ya know!" Naruto grins as he then hugs Sakura, and then they converse before getting ice cream, Ino, feeling as though Sakura was going to be something much more for the Namikaze family, and with a smile plastered onto her face, she also thought of Sai.