Chapter Nine: Minato's Apology

Sakura closes the door behind her to the apartment as she collapses, sniffling as her back bounces up and down lightly, and Ino yawns, walking in on her best friend in such a fragile state. "Sakura? Are you okay?" Ino asks, as Sakura shakes her head, accepting the comforting hug. Sakura shakes her head as Ino asks, "What happened?" Sakura remembers The whole occurrence as Ino sighs. "You know, sometimes being sweet isn't going to help, but that's something, come on, you need sleep." Ino says, as she leads Sakura to her bedroom, where she falls deep into her sleep.

🌸

As the bell chimed for school to be over, the cheerful academic sixteen year old smiles with confidence, for she was working with Teen Technique Magazine to write a full article on the CEO of Uchiha Enterprise, Madara Uchiha, who barely turned eighteen, and yet he was so successful. "That's so cool, you get to meet Madara!" Ino giggles as Sakura nods. "Y-Yeah..." She forces a smile as Ino pats her back. "Good luck, alright? Ooooohh and don't forget to watch the election tonight! We get to find out who's our president!" Ino giggles as Sakura smiles. "Will do."

After getting in a yellow taxi, she skimmed through her pink and blue notebook to find all of her notes and questions she would ask of Madara, but most of these were questions Teen Technique Magazine had for Madara. She inhales deeply, before letting go of her deep breath. "Mmm..." She finally arrives to the destination as she clumsily stumbles out of the taxi and rushes up all the floors to meet him. It was then, it was love at first sight.

🌸

The sound of a knocking door startles Sakura from her slumber as she shifts around her bed.

Ino's purple high heels were heard going down the stairs as Sakura rubs her eyes. "O-Oh, Pr-President!" Ino's surprised filled voice is heard as Sakura gasps, immediately sitting up as she hears his voice too. "Listen, errrr...Ino was it? I need to talk to Sakura. If that's fine." He says as Sakura gasps, looking around her room for something decent to wear over her red and black nightgown. Ino smiles before nodding. "I'll get Sakura, that sleeping beauty should be awoken!" Ino scurries upstairs as she bolts into Sakura's room, seeing the girl throw clothes out of her drawer.

"GIRL! YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK SEXY! YOUR MAN IS DOWNSTAIRS!"

Sakura growls at Ino as she huffs. "I still have feelings for Madara!" She scowls as Ino giggles. "Oh? Why do you care how you look infront of Minato? And Madara? Pleaaaaase! You guys haven't talked in two years, come on! Come on!" Ino pushes Sakura into the hallway as she gasps, stumbling down the stairs as Ino spies close by.

Minato is holding a picture of a teenage Sakura with Madara in a lovey dovey way, as from the bat he knows who the man is.

Sakura clumsily makes her way as Minato looks at her. "Sakura." He looks at her as she looks at him. "I-I thought I-I wasn't supposed to be at the mansion until--" Minato places the picture down. "I'm sorry, Sakura." He speaks up as she is shocked. "Sorry?" She asks, as he sighs. "I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, I didn't mean to cause an outburst..." Minato mumbles as Sakura smiles. "H-Hey, it's okay, Minato! I...I shouldn't have made that dinner--" Minato speaks over her. "No, you were looking out for me. Anyways...apology..."

"I want to take you out for breakfast, to make it up to you." Minato says as Sakura taps her chin before nodding. "Alright, let me go ask Ino if she wants to--" Ino immediately swoops down and pulls Sakura back with a huge smile. "Oh no! Sai just called, I'm going to eat breakfast with him! You go and have breakfast with the president!" Ino smiles wide as Sakura looks at Ino with a slight glare before looking back at Minato. He gives a subtle smile. "Alright, see you in a few..." He exits their apartment as Sakura growls.

"INO!!! AHHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!" She yells as Ino giggles mischievously. "Whaaaaat! It should be just you TWO!!!! Besides, I don't want to third-wheel, let alone cock-block!" Ino giggles as Sakura groans. "I'm going to change..." Sakura was ready to be dragged into this sudden breakfast. It wasn't a date, was it?