Chapter Eighteen: Sick Satisfaction

"What kind of sick satisfaction are the planning to get out of this?!" Minato sighs scratching his head. His eyes look over at Sakura, who's anger was off the charts, a fire surrounding her. "I don't know...but I do know that I'm gonna wanna beat the crap out of Ino!!!" Sakura growls under her breath as Minato sighs. "My mother is going overboard. What is she plotting! If she wants another honeymoon with my stepdad, then so be it, but she can't just take my son off to intercourse island with them." Minato says as Sakura squeaks and growls.

"Ewwwww! Minato you pervie President! You can't say that, Naruto is a baby!" She growls as Minato blinks. "Okay." He simply says, yawning before walking toward the fridge and pulling out the milk carton. "You want me to make breakfast?" He asks. Sakura shakes her head. "I will. I'm the everything in this house." Sakura says as Minato grabs his pink apron. "Are you sure? I can be a pretty good chef." He says as Sakura shakes her head, before looking at Minato with the pink apron on. "Ehh...?" She looks at him as he looks back. "What?" She shakes her head.

"N-Nothing." She looks away to the side as she then takes the milk carton from his hand and decides to make some waffles, crispy on the edges, but warm and cakey in the interior. She pours Minato some strawberry milk in a glass as she hands it to him. "Thank you." He says before she steps over to the table and sits, yawning, a breath of wine still present. Minato looks at her in an embarrassed and apologetic manner. "Sorry about...the wine." He tells her as she smiles. "It's fine, that first taste of wine was satisfying."

She waits for the waffles to pop out of the waffle maker as Minato slumps down into a chair. "Well, I don't know what I was thinking at that moment." Minato tells her as she places the two waffles onto a big plate and puts it down on the table. "It's alright, and thank you for putting me down on the bed...I kinda passed out on the couch." She says as he smiles. "Kinda? More like you did." He tells her as she smiles, handing Minato his plate of waffles as he thanks her again. She nods before eating hers.

After they finish breakfast, Minato stretches. "I'm going to take a shower, make yourself at home." He says as she nods. "Okay." She smiles as she watches him throw a white fluffy towel over her shoulder and goes into the living room and sits on the comfy couch she slept on. She turns the tv on as the news was already on. Chakra Entertainment was currently showing pictures of Madara and this Mito girl going out exclusively. Her red hair would wave slowly as they smile at the camera while walking down the red carpet. In disgust, she changes the channel.