Chapter Seven: Sakura and Tsunade

It wasn't going well for her. Well to get close to Minato enough to get his trust. She was now getting closer to both Tsunade and Naruto, and sort of forming a bond with the two. She bites into the block of orange cheddar cheese as she munches away, inhaling the scent of the restaurant she was currently in. The small chatters were heard as Sakura smiles, grabbing her strawberry sunshine lemonade as Tsunade grabs her spinach spread and spreads it onto her bread. Tsunade smiles at the Pinkette as she then speaks up.

"So how are things going with my son?"

"Well, I'm there for Naruto, it's my purpose, isn't it?"

Tsunade shook her head. "You're also there to take care of my son." She winks as Sakura blinks. "Your son? But Mr. President can manage himself, right?" Sakura adds, as Tsunade laughs. "On the contrary. He needs someone to take care of him as well. You see, before he lost his wife Kushina, he was happy, kind, yet still mysterious. My son right now, is...well, cold and harsh." Tsunade comments as Sakura nods, staring at her food. "It must've been hard, losing her and all, she was supposed to be her life."

Tsunade nods. "Before I lost my husband, Dan, I realized, that certain things were meant to happen. Sure, you don't want them to happen, but everything happens for a reason. Orochimaru, my husband, came into my life and dragged me out of the shadows. A classy fellow, but also a scientist for the greater good. I grew up with him, but we were so distant after high school. Things like with my previous husband's death made me realize, that you should never be afraid to fall in love again." Tsunade declares as Sakura smiles softly.

"Minato is so lucky, to have a mother by his side, with wise words." Sakura responds as Tsunade looks at her. "Don't you have parents?" She asks. Sakura nods. "Yes, I did. But they died when I was sixteen. I was so alone back then, but it was then that I met Ino...and when I got close to the CEO of Uchiha Enterprise...he was only two years apart from me, and...he was the first man I've ever loved." Sakura declares as Tsunade's jaw dropped, shocked, at Sakura's confession to have had a romantic relationship with CEO Madara.

"My, my! What a handsome fellow! I can see why he fell in love with you. But, I can see why you decided to split things up. Leaf Magazine and Sand Time would make articles of him and his constant women he'd go out with." Tsunade says as Sakura nods. "I know, that's the one thing I never liked about Madara. He was such a big player, not really a flower and chocolates kind of guy, but a man who loved a beautiful woman at his side." Sakura says. Tsunade nods. "You see, you learn from your mistakes and such."

Sakura smiles, tapping her fingers against the table. "Had Naruto ever met Kushina?" Sakura asks. Tsunade sighs. "No, the day she was killed, was the day they retrieved him after his birth. Minato found no body of her, but heard the gunshot and saw her blood spilled all over the ground. Whoever stole her life, took her body in order to hide the evidence of them ever being the killer." Tsunade declares as Sakura is intensive with this conversation. "Oh? But, they did find out who was the murderer, didn't they?!" Sakura asks as Tsunade shakes her head. "Afraid not."

"At that time, I enlisted Konoha City's number one detective Deidara and chief of police Sasori, but alas, even they couldn't find evidence, the blood was too intense with that of Kushina's, no trace of another's was mixed, let alone their DNA. Eventually, Minato told them to drop the case, but that's when he turned for the worse." Tsunade sighs. "I've never seen my son in such a state until now. He's isolating himself from the world, and it seems as though being a president is just that." Tsunade says as Sakura nods. "I-I'll try harder to get close to him."