Chapter Twenty Seven: Boyfriend and Girlfriend

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Sakura's fangirly squeals could be heard from all over Konoha. Ino smiles, nodding as she giggles. "I'm so happy, I've battled my way through finally getting him, and I'm happy!" Ino tells Sakura as she reaches for a jar of grape jelly. "That's why I fangirl, kyaaaaaaaaa!!!" Sakura jumps up and down as Ino laughs. "Just watch! We're going to get married, and have a cute son!" She says as Sakura sighs. "Ino, how are you so sure that your baby with Sai will be a boy?" Sakura opens the fridge and searches and scans for a snack.

"I just do."

Sakura rolls her eyes in disbelief but smiles, before fangirling again. "Isn't he professional photographer too?" Sakura asks. Ino nods as she spreads the grape jelly on a white piece of bread. "Thanks to your Multi Millionaire-Billionaire Madara!" Ino chirps as Sakura picks up a yogurt drink from inside the fridge. "Goodie." Is all Sakura says as she cracks open the lid, the pink yogurt globs its way down her throat. "When are you suppose to go see President and Naruto?" Ino asks. "The day after his speech at the awards, it's coming soon, and I'm guessing Orochimaru and Tsunade are going to take care of Naruto."

"Okay, sounds good. Then, you can spend some time with Minato the next day! You know how matchmakey Tsunade is! Wait, is that even a word?" Ino asks herself as Sakura laughs. "It is now." Sakura takes a seat next to the counter as Ino bites her sandwich, staring at the picture Sai took recently. "Beautiful." Ino runs her fingertips across the picture as Sakura laughs. "Pigggg, you think everything Sai draws, paints, takes a picture of is beautiful!" Sakura states. Ino heads for an empty part of the wall to hang the picture.

She pulls out her phone as she gasps.

"Oooooooohhhhh, Sakura!!! You might wanna take a look at the newsfeed of TenTen Hyuga!"

"That crazy reporter and paparazzi girl, please..." Sakura shoves her phone to the side as Ino shoves her purple phone infront of Sakura's face.

"Read the phone, Sakura! Reeeeeaaaad the phoooooone!"

Madara Uchiha is single again!

Hello people of Konoha! It's me, TenTen *proudly* Hyuga! To bring you the latest scoop on our hottest billionaire, Madara Uchiha, it seems as though he broke up with tempting red head, Mitoshina Karina Uzumaki! Here's the latest interview with popstar Kiba Inuzuka and Madara Uchiha, where Kiba shall ask questions!!!

"Blah, blah, blah!" Sakura scrolls down Ino's phone.

M: Mitoshina had needs that I simply could not fulfill. I want to save myself for my cherry blossom. She knows who she is, she is my everything, my light, my queen, my love.

"Ooooooooooh, sounds like your Uchiha Lover is saving himself for you~~!" Ino teases as Sakura groans. "Nooooooo!!! Whyyyyyy....why can't he just....UGHHHH..." Sakura slams her head down the table as Ino pats her back. "Alright, you take a nap, Forehead, but just remember, he liiiiiiiiiiikes you!" And with that, the new fangirl squeals around the house.