Chapter Twenty Two: Golden Warrior

Footsteps are heard behind Madara and Sakura.

"I was just about to get some fresh air, but I'm guessing someone takes this as an opportunity to forcefully seduce a young lady. A very young lady."

Sakura blinks, automatically recognizing that voice. "M-Minato?" Madara slowly inches away from Sakura as he forces a smile to approach his lips. "Ah, Mr. Namekaze, our lovely president." Madara speaks as Minato's eyes look over to Sakura."It seems as though you're enjoying the opera way too much." Minato beckons Sakura over to him as she takes her first couple of steps over.

"Excuse me, Minato, but Sakura here is mine, understand!" Madara says as he pulls the girl back to him. "No, she's not. She works under my house, she's my priority." Minato retaliates. Madara growls. "She's coming home with me!" Madara scowls as Minato taps his chin. "Mmm. No. I require her for tomorrow to watch after my son." Minato slowly pulls Sakura towards him as they walk together. "Minato. Forgive me for saying this, but Sakura is my lover, your lover bit the dust."

Minato stops in his tracks as his heart sinks to the bottom. "What did you say?!"

Madara smirks. "You heard me. Don't you dare try replacing Kushina with my beloved blossom!" Madara growls as Minato throws a punch at Madara, as the Uchiha throws his palm forward to stop the punch. "How dare you bring my wife into this! You knew damn well how much I loved her, Madara!" He growls as Madara throws Minato back. "Then you should very well understand how much Sakura means to me!" Madara growls as Minato smirks darkly. "I want you to stay away from Sakura." Minato says as he pulls Sakura to him. "Fine! Take her now, but you will regret this, Minato!"

Sakura struggles to follow. Minato doesn't say a word. She swallows her pride inside. Minato quickly exits out as his car is visible. "Get in the front." He tells her in a scolding manner as she does as she is told and sits in the front. She buckles her seatbelt as Minato gets in and buckles his swiftly and starts the car as he drives out of the opera house. No speaking.

Finally, they arrive at the house as Sakura sees no sign of Naruto. "Where is Naru--"

"Sleepover."

Minato grabs Sakura's arm and takes her upstairs to his room.

Sakura stares at his bed, a bit uneasy as a chill travels down her spine at the sound of the door locking. "Sit." He says as Sakura does as she's told and sits. She slowly rises. "But Mina--"

He slams her down as his hands grip her shoulders and he hovers above her. "But Minato nothing!" His hot breath hits her neck as her knees buckle. "B-But..." Minato glaringly stares her down. "Why were you with him?! I very much warned you about seeing him!" Minato says as Sakura squirms. "It was just a friendly out..."

"Sakura, 'friendly' is simply not in his vocabulary. You're staying here, there's no way you're going home." Minato tosses her a blanket as he unlocks the door and goes out of his room. "Sleep." He says as she sighs, tormented by Minato's harsh appeal and shuts her eyes.