Chapter Twenty Three: Curious Naruto

Minato had to stare at himself in the mirror, long and good. Not only was he upset with Sakura, but he felt something else. "Kushina...what the hell is wrong with me..." He growls under his breath before shoving the shower curtains to the left to get inside and shower. He wondered if Sakura was asleep yet, but just to make sure, he was just going to change in here. He didn't want to change in his room and awkwardly have Sakura look away as she would hear the slipping on of the clothes. The water rushes down his body.

After that, he stares at himself in the mirror again, droplets around his body, his light tanned chest and upper body with his abs, something no one ever saw except for Kushina. And maybe possibly Sakura if she saw them in a rapid glimpse when she accidently mistook his room for the bathroom. He combs his hair which automatically turns spiky as he exits the bathroom and enters his room, seeing the sleeping Sakura. She was so peaceful, and now the exhaustion of today hit him like a truck, as he turns off his light and heads for the bed.

He awkwardly sleeps on the left side, leaving a big amount of space in between himself and Sakura. He closes his eyes shut as he mutters, "Goodnight Sakura." Before going to sleep himself.

🌸🌞

Sunshine wakes up Minato as he feels body heat against him, more like on top. Sakura was resting on top of him, upper body on his broad chest, hands sprawled onto his shoulders with her eyes closed. He blinks a couple of times before adjusting to this. He sighs, having to wait for Sakura to wake up in order to be able to move again.

He hoped she wasn't a heavy sleeper.

"PAPAAAAAA!!!!!"

Naruto opens his bedroom door as Minato's eyes widen and Sakura is still sleeping on him. He tilts his head in confusion as Minato gulps. "Good morning, son..." Minato adds as Naruto walks in. "Uhhh, why is Sakura sleeping on you? Is she going to be my new mommy?" Naruto asks as Minato quickly says no. Sakura opens her eyes as she looks around, quickly getting off of Minato and turning to Naruto, her number one priority. "D-Do you want to go play some games?" She asks as he nods, and with that, Sakura follows Naruto.