Chapter Fourteen: Home Alone

Cherry red spreads through her cheeks in utter embarrassment, but also in anger due to the fact that Ino and Tsunade were playing matchmaker behind her back. Wasn't it extremely obvious that Sakura didn't like Minato like that! It was just breakfast and him eating there with the children and Sakura was just the plain fact that he was hungry. She sighs, picking up the dishes on the table, still very nervous. It's not like he was going to come downstairs, right? Wrong. He slowly descends down the stairs as he then looks at the female figure busying herself again.

Sort of glued onto her, his eyes latches onto the dishes before looking back up at her again. "Sakura." He speaks up as her jewel eyes widen, and she slowly turns around to face him. "M-Minato?" She gulps a bit nervous, but why would she be? Surely, being here alone with him wouldn't be a problem. "I've been thinking." He begins. "A-About what?" She asks. "If you would..." He continues. She awaits his question or suggestion. "Take care of Naruto for the rest of the night." He flatly states as she blinks. "A-About Naruto..." She scratches the back of her head.

He arches a golden eyebrow, as to why she would respond like that. "H-He's not here." She declares. "Oh? And why is that?" He asks, as she inhales the fresh air deeply. "Tsunade and Orochimaru decided to take him out to Chuck E. Cheese's." She replies as Minato then turns to the dishes before looking at her again. "And when will they be back?" He asks. "M-Midnight." She answers. "I see, then." Minato lightly says as Sakura nods, soon washing the dishes. "After I finish the dishes, I'll go head home." Sakura says lightly.

Before Minato walks up the stairs, he pauses in his footsteps, as he then thinks. "No, Sakura. I require you for the rest of the time being." He then looks at her before giving her a slight smile. "M-Me?" She finishes the dishes as she dries her hands off with a white clean rag. He nods. "I want you to organize my library please. And after that, if you will, help me pick out clothes." Minato says as Sakura nods in response. "Will do..." He leads her up to his room, opening the door as she is then hit with flashbacks.

Him, bare chested, pants slowly being unbuttoned, his belt starting to separate. His oceanic blue eyes with such a serious state of mind. He slowly looking up at her, as she rushes out in extreme embarrassment. She squeaks as she covers her mouth to stop any other noises from escaping her mouth. In confusion, Minato faces Sakura. "Is something the matter?" He asks. "I-It's nothing. I was just...recalling something." She gulps. He blinks a couple of times before realizing what she was remembering before he turns away. "Yes. I know now what you recalled...sorry."

Sakura nervously laughs. "I-It's fine. At least Naruto led me to the bathroom." She lied. He steps inside as she follows in. "Did I invade your privacy with a lover?" She asks hesitantly. He flinches before flatout saying. "The only woman I have ever loved and always will love is Kushina." Sakura nods. "I see. You're just like me. I will always love Madara." Sakura declares as Minato in shock, turns to face her, and his eyes narrow. "Madara Uchiha?!" He almost raises his tone as in confusion she looks at him. "He was my first boyfriend...and I was his--"

"Sakura, Madara Uchiha never has a girlfriend." Minato scowls. She blinks before looking at her feet, unable to even look Minato in the eye. "You don't know that! I was his one and only serious relationship!" She defensively states as he sighs. "Sakura, were you the only one of Madara's women to be taken out to his many events? It was all the sex thrills, wasn't it?" He remarks. "Sex thrills?!" She almost blushes, but stands her ground. "Madara and I never--" Minato speaks over her. "Liar. Let me guess you'd have sex with him every chance you got."

Minato leans against Sakura, soon whispering into her ear, a tinge of anger, and a tinge of something else. His hot breath left a ticklish feel in her ear. "Just pure lustful sex, no strings attached." She grasps his shoulders to keep herself from falling, as he puts his hands on her sides, making her shudder. She slowly looks up as she stares into his now icy cold blue eyes, and they still protrayed anger. "Minato, Madara and I--" Minato steps back a bit, hands still glued to Sakura. "No, don't lie. You and him, every single moment was just--"

"MINATO I'M A VIRGIN!"

Sakura shouts at the top of her lungs as Minato's eyes widen at her statement. Bold, but daring. He couldn't believe it, mostly because of her beauty appeal, but her personality as well. Eyes locked, he notices her growing anger. "But...you're..." Sakura tugs herself away. "Yeah whatever...Madara tried to get me to do things, but I told him to wait...he never could..." Sakura's tone was of silent rage. She shoots a glare at him before facing his door. "I'm going to clean around the room. Then fix you library." And with that, she leaves.