Chapter Sixteen: Deep Sleep

Sakura stacks the books up as Minato finishes off his wine, and he watches her fix the books. "Would you like them in alphabetical order?" She asks. "It doesn't matter." He states as she nods a bit, and continues to stack the books up high and fixes them all. After finishing up his wine, he reaches for the bottle once more. Sakura sees this, and quickly swipes it away. "No." She says as she walks away with the bottle. "What do you mean no?!" He watches her strut off with the fancy bottle. "You'll get drunk. Eat some cheese."

He sighs as he heads downstairs for some cheese, surprising Sakura as she then heads for his closet. Minato looks over at her as she finds a gray suit. "Nope, you're not wearing that." She tosses it out. He blinks before picking it up as she skims through many suits. "Ooooooh!" A black one now this is perfect!" Sakura shows it to him as Minato sighs. "That's my tuxedo from my wedding, Sakura." Her smile fades as her turns to a frown, before it turns into a sheepish smile. "O-Oh oops..." She slowly places that away as she notices something.

Kushina's wedding dress.

Minato catches a glimpse of it as he can't handle looking at it. He closes the closet door before turning to Sakura. "We'll shop tomorrow." He tells her as she nods, soon stumbling outside to do more cleaning as the wine starts to hit her. She only drank a couple of cups, so why did it have an effect on her? After trying to clean, she collapses on the brown comfy pudgy couch, and closes her eyes and drifts off into a deep slumbering sleep. She dreams of a dream she never imagined she'd dream tonight.

🌞🌸

The wine bottle stood leaning, to the side, as the ice kept it cold. It was creamy white this time, as Sakura slid back against the wall. Minato slyly smirks at her as his oceanic eyes stare into her emerald eyes. "No strings attached, Sakura." He tells her as his fingers run up through the strands of her long pink hair. The edges of his fingers press against her neck, a cold sensation that sends shivers down her spine, her body aching all the time. "I-I know...Minato..." He kisses her, softly, before it turns harsh and swift.

Able to bruise their lips, but she didn't care. Her legs swam around inside her silky long red dress as they buckled and wiggled along, back and forth the more he kissed her. He places a hand on her cheek as he loosens up his red tie, and it sways back and forth as she slowly lands on her back. "We'll take it slow, Sakura. Slow and easy." He whispers into her ear as his hot breath hits her ear, making it tickle inside. "P-President...!" She gasps as he swarms down, his head leaning for her fresh neck to kiss.

"Calm, Sakura. It's just us." His tongue pushes its way out of his lips before it lightly dabs at her smooth skin. She gasps, grasping his back in response as he holds her hands together and continues to kiss and suck at her neck. Her whole world becomes corrupted the more she steps inside this whole new world that Madara tried to drag her into, however, Minato was more successful in the process. "I have you wrapped around my finger now, you're mine and mine only." He gives her a smile before kissing her lips and lifting up her dress.

🌸🌞

"Sakura, I was wondering if you were going to take a bath--" He stops, seeing a peaceful figure sleeping on his couch, cozy up without a blanket. He observes her sleeping as his imagination wants to replace Sakura with Kushina. It won't work. He sighs under his breath as he steps toward sleeping Sakura and picks her up into his arms and keeps her within his hold. He carries her upstairs as he heads for his room, carefully placing her down on the bed. He grabs his blanket and throws it over her and leaves her to sleep.