Chapter Twenty Eight: Sakura the Third Wheel

Sakura snuggles close in her bed, who missed her a lot, since she had been sleeping in Minato's bed lately. The red sheets wrap around her body like a taco as she reaches for a pillow. She snuggles it close as she starts kissing it.

"M-M*****~!"

Ino walks in, all prideful as she hears Sakura. "Ooooohhh!" She giggles. "Sounds like someone is having a wet dream." Ino says as she takes a seat on her bed. "Sakura wakey wakey! You're having a steamy dream about..."

"No I wasn't!" Sakura bolts upright as she rubs the sweat off her forehead.

"Deeeeeeeennnnnniaaaal!"

Sakura groans as she plops back into bed. "Actually Sakura, I was wondering if you'd tag alo--"

"Chaaaaaa, Ino! I'm not gonna third wheel today!" Sakura plops a pillow on top of her head. "Oh come on, what if I become dirty Pig and want to do some naughty things with Sai?" Ino blushes at the thought as she giggles to herself.

"I'm too young to be Auntkura!" Sakura growls as she grabs her pink towel and heads for the bathroom. "I'm going to shower! After that, we'll go." She stomps off as she closes the door.

Ino laughs as she rolls around on the bed, then gets up and gets out of Sakura's room to give her privacy.

Ino wondered what she was going to do today with Sai.

Of course, Sakura had to come so things wouldn't get heated up.

Ino sat at the kitchen table, yawning of staying up and browsing LeafBook. She pushes her arms forward as she buries her head into them and decides to put her head down and get just a tiny nap.

"I-N-O pig! Wake up!" Sakura shouts at Ino as Ino bolts up. "I wasn't sleeping!" She exclaims.

"Right. And I wasn't just waking you up." Sakura muttered before pulling Ino up to her feet. "Come on, I warmed up the car." Sakura says as she begins walking, only to have Ino struggle. "Wai-Wait! I didn't have a chance to put on make up!" She gasps as she tries to dash back upstairs, but Sakura drags her back down. "Makeup my fist, we're leaving right now! You don't need makeup!" Sakura declares as she continues to drag Ino all the way out to the car as Ino folds her arms in the passenger seat.

"Are you going to drive, Pig?" Sakura asks in a grunt. Ino nods, mumbling a few words before switching seats and Sakura pulls out her phone to check her notifications. "Any news?" Ino asks as she drives out of the parking space and forward. "If you call Mrs. Perfect Hyuga's paparazzi react news." Sakura groans as Ino blinks, forcing a chuckle to fade back into her throat.

"Can't she just ship you and Madara in peace?"

"No."

"You're unbelievable, Sakura. Just, pursue him! He really seems to like you again, and he wants to be more serious about this...he's going straightforward too."

"Yeah, he wants to go straightforward in my legs." Sakura sneers.

"Typical Forehead." Ino groans as she then heads for Sai's house. She takes one quick look at Sakura before looking at the road. "You ready to third-wheel today?"

Sakura smugly smiles.

"You know it."