Chapter Twenty One: Opera Optimism

She stared at herself in the mirror in disbelief. She was shocked, mostly shooken up due to the fact, that her lover, 'ex lover' invited her to the opera of Friday. Sure, she's gone to plenty of thousands with him, but exclusively again? How would the paparazzi react? Probably make up some rumors again. She remembers the whole her being pregnant rumor. That wasn't fun. Ino was extremely overprotective and bought a lot of boxes of rubbers while getting pregnancy tests as well. She marked the calender for the time of the month and made sure that Sakura wasn't pregnant.

Along with that, more rumors had spread.

She didn't want any of it. This was just a friendly opera thing, nothing more.

After a long while of getting ready, Sakura steps toward the door, remembering to lock the door since Ino was out with Sai.

And the black limo was perfectly parked, ready for her. She blinks, a bit creeped out as to how prompt it was. The driver, who she remembers as Tobi Uchiha, walks toward the door to the back. "Miss Pinkie, it's so nice to see you again!" He chirps as Sakura sighs, forcing a smile on her lips.

"Hi Tobi." She says, fondly remembering him as a smirking Madara sat casually, lifting a finger and gesturing her to sit. She sighs, before ducking her head and getting inside the limousine as Tobi starts to drive, ensuring she is inside. "Come here, Sakura. Sit on my lap." He whispers as he runs his fingers up towards her neck.

She flinches, shaking in her seat, before shifting close to the window. "Remember, we're going as friends, Madara, not lovers." She tells him as he soon leans towards her. "But, you accepted this request. Therefore it is a date."

"What about that Mito Uzumaki girl?" Sakura brings up as a chuckle escapes his lips. "Hah. You mean Mitoshina Karina Uzumaki? She is a gold digger, Sakura. I saw right through her. Her bleak gray eyes were nothing compared to your gleamy emerald eyes~." He swoons as Sakura feels an intense heat in the air. "Her long scarlet red hair is nothing compared to your long gorgeous bright cherry blossom hair." He adds before pulling her chin towards him and leans foward, their lips an inch apart.

"Madara!" Tobi sings.

Madara sighs. "What is it Tobi?"

"We're here, Madara-Sir!!!"

The opera house was just like Sakura remembered: huge, colorful, Victorian, and just historically gorgeous.

The two walked together as the paparazzi went wild.

"This is TenTen Hyuga, and right now, we see the hottest couple in all of Konoha City, Madara Uchiha and Sakura Haruno!"

Minato winces, looking over to the side, his bodyguards following close by. "Sakura?" He didn't expect Sakura of all people to show up like this. White flashes take pictures of Sakura and Madara as she tries her hardest to enter the opera, Madara, seemingly loving this attention.

They take their seats as the first opera act starts, a plump big woman sings her loudest to start things off.

Many acts later, this one was new and peculiar.

A man, in a black and red masquerade mask saunters toward a pink and red masquerade mask girl, wanting her, and to captivate her heart. Then another, with a bolting yellow and cool blue mask enters, wanting the pink and red. He seems to be the hero. Then another, a red and green mask wearing girl wants the antagonistic red and black mask wearer.

All of this is making Sakura go crazy.

She gets up, stumbles out of her seat as she quickly bolts up towards the balcony.

"Did that excite you, and thrill your inner pleasuring thoughts?" He whispers into the back of her neck as she grips the ends of the golden rims to the balcony. "Madara, no...I-I was frightened of it..." He presses his body against hers. "Everyone seems to enjoy it. We can finish that act's ending, here and now!"

Sakura yelps, as her heart throbs within her rib cage and wants to escape this unavoidable situation she has been placed in.

"I've waited too long to have you, Sakura Haruno."