Chapter Twenty Five: The Art Show

She enters the building where the art show was currently held. "Hmmm, now I have to find some good art pieces to put in the art show." She smirks lightly as she then looks around, trying to find some good art to take pictures of. "Hmmmm..." She looks around before her eyes dart at a painting. "Oh?" She stares at it, and tries to understand its message. A boy stands in the middle, to the left is a boy with peach colored skin and gray hair. His black eyes seem emotionless, or more like sad.

To the right of the boy, stands a girl with blonde long flowing hair and sky blue eyes and her body is covered with a long beautiful lavender purple dress. In the middle is the boy with pale snow skin and black hair and an emotionless face.

Ino looks at the title.

My past, present, future.

"It is a wonderful painting, isn't it?"

Ino blinks, before turning to her right.

"Sai."

He gives her a meaningful smile he will only ever show to her.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

She nods. "Like it? More like love it!" She giggles as she runs her hands through the painting.

"It depicts the past of this person, the present is him...and the future...ummm is the girl?" Ino asks as he smiles before holding onto one side of her face and lightly tugs at her blonde long strand of hair that's sticking out.

"That girl, is you, gorgeous."