Chapter Nineteen: Friendly Confrontation

"What was that all about! What were you and Tsunade planning to do?!" Sakura sighs underneath her breath as Ino giggles. "It was a plan to get you and Minato to spend some time together! Like fun!" She says as Sakura crosses her arms. "What's your definition of 'fun', Ino?" Sakura asks, as Ino smugly smirks. "I think you know pretty well what's my definition." Ino says as she reaches out for the coffee mix. "Mhmm," Sakura picks out a muffin from a container as she pulls a stool out to sit down on the table. "So what did you and Tsunade do?"

"We did what we planned on doing, going to Chuck E. Cheese with the blond baby." Ino tells Sakura as the pinkette laughs internally. "Um, okay. Well today is my day off from taking care of Naruto--" Ino talks over her. "And Minato!" Sakura facepalms. "Riiiight. Anyways, I was wondering if we can go out, you can take Sai." Sakura adds as Ino laughs. "You're just going to end up cock-blocking and third-wheeling." Ino says as Sakura sighs. "Okay fine just us two, okay. Let's go!" She scurries upstairs to start her steamy shower.

🌸

She tries her hardest to shake off the lewd dream she had. It was just a dream, it didn't mean anything. Besides, she would only love Madara and only him. She couldn't stand in the shower without getting the feeling that someone was there with her, wanting to touch and tempt her, so she sat down on the tub's interior and decided that this well deserved break was for the best. She hugged her knees, as she had never thought of anyone in this way besides Madara. It was just because she and him were alone that day, and he loved Kushina!

After her shower, she steps out and decided to put on a black T-shirt and a plaid red and black flannel. She then slips on some black skinny jeans and puts on some black and red shoes. After brushing her wet hair and brushing her teeth away of the muffin, she meets Ino downstairs for their hangout for today.

But what would happen today would struck Sakura like a truck.