Chapter Ten: Breakfast

She stares at herself in the mirror. Wearing a black shirt, a red skirt, a black and red flannel along with black tennis shoes. She didn't feel like wearing high heels or flats. Ino looks at her. "Sakura! You don't want to be late, do you? He's probably waiting inside his limo!" Ino declares as Sakura's eyes widen. "His limo?!?!" She gasps as Ino chuckles. "Go out and get some!" Ino says as Sakura growls. "Ino-Pig!" She says as Ino smirks. "Some, breakfast, that is, you're such a pervert, Sakura!!!" Ino laughs as Sakura sighs, taking her leave out.

Sakura's eyes widen as she sees a white limo sprawled out, and she sighs. Ino wasn't lying. Three of Minato's body guards wait for Sakura as she hurries inside, being placed in the back with Minato. The windows were bullet proof, let alone black. Of course, she can see through the window, but people couldn't see through the window from outside. Minato fixes his golden watch as his eyes flicker at Sakura. She sits nervously on the other side, as she checks her phone for any text messages, none but a spam from Ino. "So, Sakura." Minato speaks up as she looks at him.

"Do you think, you could make me the food again...I promise I won't throw a temper tantrum like Naruto does with you." Minato says as Sakura laughs lightly. "Naruto hasn't thrown a temper tantrum with me." Minato begins to sulk and turn a ghostly white. Sakura nods, as he looks up. "I will. But Naruto is always first...he's really special to me." Sakura declares as Minato's ears perk. "Don't you have children of your own?" He asks as Sakura giggles. "N-No, silly! I'm barely eighteen! Besides, the only real relationship I had was with Madara Uchiha." She declares.

"I see." Minato nods, as he looks at Sakura, knowing as to why Madara would love such a girl. Finally, the limo pulls up to a breakfast restaurant as employees and people press their faces against the glass to get a good look at the limo, and soon, everyone realizes it's the president. "Don't worry, I'm used to this." Minato tells Sakura as she smiles. "Don't worry, I am too. Madara would get a crowd like this too." The two and the body guards get out, all except for one and the driver in order to keep the limo safe.

As Sakura and Minato walk inside, they begin to eat breakfast as Sakura stabs her pancake with the fork, hearing the nearby television talk of news. "Madara Uchiha has been spotted exclusively dating Mito Uzumaki, a girl from the Mist City!" A girl says as the footage of Madara walking with this girl 'Mito', who had her long red hair held back in elegant jewels, and her gleamy gray eyes show her beauty. Sakura sighs as she rolls her eyes. "They aren't gonna last two years." She mumbles as Minato laughs. "Oh, Sakura. You sure are something."

He says before finishing the breakfast, and Sakura does too. "Let's go to the mansion, Naruto and my mother must be waiting." He pays as he takes her back to the limo.