Chapter Six: Best Friend Confidence

"Hahahaha! You walked in on him naked?!" The blonde hair girl laughs as Sakura turns cherry red. "I-Ino! Don't say it like that! He was stripping down, I walked inside there thinking it was the bathroom....b-but..." Ino smirks as she hears the words to Sakura's stutters. "It was his room? Did you see a girl in there by any chance?" Ino asks as Sakura almost growls. "N-No! How could I? He's not trying to get a woman by his side...let alone...have her in his room!" Sakura squeaks, as Ino laughs. "Then, he was just going to shower, you're still going tomorrow, right?"

"O-Of course I have to, but for Naruto, I just really hope Tsunade is there." Sakura tells Ino as Ino grabs her cup of coffee from the counter. Sakura and Ino are roommates. "Tsunade? Your mother-in-law? Please, you're secretly hoping she's not going to be there so you can get into President Minato's pants." Ino giggles as Sakura groans in disgust. "I'm just going to go to bed..." Sakura murmurs as Ino grabs her by the arm. "Sakura! Wait! Be confident around Minato! Sure, he's cold, but later he's showing his true colors!" Ino declares as Sakura nods, before shaking her head. "Okay, okay..."

🌸

Ding, Dong!

Sakura fixes her dress, a ruffle red one that Ino chose out, and underneath that, Sakura was forced to wear a lingerie type of bra thanks to Ino. But seriously, Sakura had only ever had feelings for Madara, no one else. The cheerful shouts of Naruto are heard, as the heels click from a familiar woman. Sakura smiles. Great, Tsunade is here! Tsunade swings the door open as she greets Sakura with a big smile. "You're finally here, I'm sorry but I have to go, take extra good care of Naruto, as I know you always do."

Sakura watches Tsunade go, as she then feels Naruto wrap his tiny figure around her legs. She picks him up with a smile, as they both walk inside the house, and Sakura closes the door behind her. Her eyes loom over to the office door to at least get a good glimpse, but the door was closed.

He's probably upset or something with me about barging in...

But it didn't matter, she wasn't here for Minato, she was here for Naruto. "Can we pretty pretty please watch Dragon Ball?" Naruto asks.

"We can later, but for now, we have to work on math." Sakura tells him as he groans. "I'm stupid, I'm no good at it..." Naruto murmurs.

🌸

Minato scribbles down onto the papers, having nothing else to do but draw, because he was done for today. "CHAAAAAA!!!" Minato hears a scream from downstairs as he is startled, suddenly a reminiscent of Kushina hits his head. She used to scream like that when she was mad. "WHAT YOU SAY, NARUTO?!?! YOU'RE SMART DON'T CALL YOURSELF STUPID!!!" Minato hurries downstairs as he sees Sakura's hair flow in anger as Naruto gulps.

"O-Okay, Miss Sakura!!! I'm not stupid! I can do math!" In a split second when Naruto says that, Sakura turns normal. "Good! Let's start on number one, cutie!" Sakura points at it, as Minato blinks. "K-Kushina..."