Character Info

Name ~ Kaname Mizuki

Age ~ 15 years' old

Hight and weight ~ 5'10 (179,8 cm), 56 kg

Blood type ~ AB

Dominant hand ~ Left, but her parents forced her to begin and use her right hand since they thought that is was bad to be left-handed, so now she can use both hands to everything

Hair length and colour ~ Waist long silver-blue hair

Eye colours ~ She has heterochromia eyes so her left eye is golden yellow and her right is icy blue

High school ~ Karasuno High

Volleyball position ~ All-rounder (can play all positions, but likes to play wing-spiker and libero most of the time)

Family ~ Kaname Nami (mother), Kaname Koji (father), Kuroo Tetsurou (cousin), Kuroo Nanami (aunt), Kuroo Rintarou (uncle) (I don't know the name of Kuroo's parents so I just came up with some names)

Likes ~ Singing, playing the piano, volleyball, her cousin Tetsurou, to add Chan to peoples first name

Dislikes ~ Her parents, her life after she became 7 when someone wakes her, mean people, bullies, being bullied, people pitying her

~Her story~

She has been abused since she was about seven years old, and when her parents weren't home she would escape to her cousin's house to hang out with him. Her parents weren't a fan of her cousin or their parents as Mizuki's mother was the younger sibling of her uncle and she hated him. Her father had been abused when he was younger. It was easy for her parents to let their anger and frustration out on Mizuki as she just was a child.

In middle school, she went to Teiko middle school and was the manager for the basketball first-string. After a few months in her first year, she began cutting for her abuse worsened and the same with the depression she had developed out through the years. The first-string players didn't know about the abuse or the depression she had, they just thought she was cold as she never smiled at them or anything.

A few months before high school her parents moved to Miyagi to get away from their relatives that had no Idea of the abuse the got. Only her cousin knew about it, but even if he told anyone no one would believe him as he had no evidence. So she began in High school knowing no one and was stuck with depression. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer! I don't own the Haikyuu characters, I only own my OC Kaname Mizuki.

Warnings beforehand! 

~There may be a bit of depression and mentions of cutting. Not much of it, but a little bit. 

~ And the characters may become OOC from time to time or all the time. 

~Swearing