Chapter 26 ~ Date, END

~Mizuki PoV~

I watched the policeman walk towards the police car and the other policemen before driving away. "Mizuki you alright?" I looked at Kuroo and gave him a smile. "I'm fine" "Wait, you told the policeman that you got cut, right?" I nodded slowly. "Where did you get cut?" Kageyama asked grabbing my shoulders and looking at me. "It's a shallow cut on my right leg, nothing more" I said with a reassuring smile.

We got back to the gym and Shimizu found a bandage to place on the cut, even though it was shallow and I said it wasn't needed. Everyone went back to practising after Shimizu had placed the bandage on the wound, and they made me sit down and watch instead of joining them. Takeda was standing beside me watching Karasuno and Nekoma play, and sometimes I looked at Seijo and Fukurodani playing.

~Time skip~

We finished up for the day and got the next to relax and could do what we wanted the next day which is Thursday and we're leaving on Friday. I Helped with cleaning up the supplies as I didn't just want to sit around, and the more helping the faster it goes, even if we are many cleaning up anyways.

I had just walked out of the supply room after putting away some volleyballs when I suddenly was hugged from behind. I flinched but relaxed when I realized it was Kageyama who was hugging me. Leaning into the hug and placing my hand over his was relaxing. "Something wrong Tobio-chan?" I asked turning my head the slightest looking at him as he had his head buried in my shoulder.

He raised his head a bit and looked me in the eyes giving a small smile. "Nothing's wrong, can't I just hug my girlfriend when I feel like it?" I blushed while letting out a small chuckle. "It's not wrong" Was what I said while turning around so I could hug him better instead of just him hugging me. "Oi, lovebirds! We're here too you know!" When that was shouted Kageyama and I jumped from each other looking at the source of the shout.

The one who shouted turned out to be Nishinoya who had an irritated pout on his face. "We get it, we get it! You're a couple, but you don't need to hug like that in front of everyone else" He said while waving his hands around looking at me and Kageyama irritated, it only made me and Kageyama laugh a bit watching him go on and on about that. After a bit, it turns into him saying he wants to have a girlfriend with Tanaka joining him on it while crying fake tears hugging each other.

~No one's PoV~

The guys were leaving to take a shower while Mizuki went to the room she and the other managers were in to relax a bit before going to bed. She and the managers were talking about different things, right now they were on a topic about love. "Ne, Mizuki-chan? You really love Kageyama-kun don't you?" Yukie said with a silly smirk on her face making Mizuki blush. "Y-yeah, I do" She said trying to hide her face as the older girl was just staring at her with a silly smirk the whole time.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door startling them a bit before Kaori opened the door only to see Kageyama standing there with a blush on his face. "Ca-can I talk with Mizuki?" Kageyama said while looking off to the side. "Sure~" Yukie answered before Kaori could and grabbed Mizuki's hand dragging her out to her boyfriend and closing the door. Mizuki and Kageyama just stared at the closed door with a dumbfounded look before looking at each other and shrugging. "Let's go somewhere else if you have something to say, instead of saying it in front of the girls even though the door is closed" She said ending it with a small chuckle.

Kageyama smiled at the sound of Mizuki's chuckle. "Cute" He thought before taking her hand and leading her away from the door and led them outside to the backyard. It was a clear night so there weren't any clouds in the sky letting them see the half moon and stars clearly. They both stopped by a clearing in the backyard, when they stopped at the clearing Mizuki walked a bit forward before sitting down on the grass staring at all the stars in the night sky.