Chapter 15 ~Discussing plan

~Mizuki PoV~

"Urgh, my head hurts. What happened? Wait I remember someone shouting watch out and something hit my face, it was probably a stray ball" I opened my eyes and looked around a bit and saw Kageyama sitting on a chair beside the bed I was laying in. "Is he asleep?" I looked closer at him and saw that he had fallen asleep. "how long was I out for?" I mumble to myself, and when I did that I saw Kageyama stir a bit and slowly open his eyes. "huh? Did I fall asleep?" He scratched his head a bit and looked towards me, and when he did he got a happy expression "You're awake!" After he released he shouted happily he blushed a bit and cleared his throat. "Eh, I mean, you're awake" He said with his normal frowning expression.

I had a shocked expression on, since I was shocked, not because he shouted, but that he had such a happy look when he saw I was awake. "Yeah, I'm awake now... How long was I out for?" I began sitting up on the bed and rubbing my face a bit where I got hit by the volleyball. "Not that long, around seven minutes maybe... I fell asleep to so I don't know" I shook my head at his answer. "Shall we go back to the gym, now?" "Yeah, if you're okay now" I nodded and sent him a small smile. Placing my feet on the ground and standing up and stretching my arms a bit, careful of my ribs. "I should go to the hospital to see how my ribs are healing" I began to walk towards the door of the infirmary, but I noticed Kageyama wasn't coming so I looked over my shoulder at him. "You coming or what?" He looked at me and nodded.

When We were walking to the gym I noticed someone familiar sitting on the floor in the hallway with his guitar at his side and looking down at some papers. "Hello Nakamura-senpai" He looked at me and gave a 'tsk' noise. "Hello Kuroo-san, shouldn't you be in your club?" "Ah well, I got hit by a stray ball and ended up passing out" I noticed Kageyama standing behind me looking a bit tense. I turned towards him. "Something wrong Kageyama?" He shook his head. "No, I'll just go to the gym since you're going to talk to him" He sounded a bit annoyed. "Okay?" I watched Kageyama walk away. "He sounded a bit annoyed just then, what could have happened?" I began to think of why he would sound so annoyed.

I thought of different things but none of them could explain why he sounded so annoyed. "You should go to the volleyball club instead of standing here doing nothing. A-and another ting" I nodded at his words. "A-are you okay? You have bags under your eyes and it doesn't look healthy" I hummed a bit and scratched my neck "Yeah, I'm fine I just haven't gotten enough sleep. Anyways I need to leave now, bye-bye senpai" I waved a little and began walking to the gym. On the way, I got a message from Kuroo. "Wonder what he wants?"

To: Mizu-chan

From: Tetsu-nii-chan

Sub: (none)

Mom, dad and I have something important to discuss with you. So, can you leave early? Take the train that leaves soon.

To: Tetsu-nii-chan

From: Mizu-chan

Sub: (none)

Okay, I'll say it to coach that I'll leave earlier because of family matters then, see you then Tetsu-nii-chan

I sent the message and continued my walk to the gym. When I came to the gym I looked around to see if I could see Ukai. "Mizuki-chan!" I flinched at the sudden shout for my attention. "Yes?" I looked down at Hinata that was bowing 90° and saying 'sorry' repeatedly for hitting me with the ball. "It's okay Hinata, so you can stop saying sorry" When I said that he looked at me. "Really?" I nodded at him. "Yeah, it's fine, now go back to practice. And have you seen coach Ukai?" It looked like he was thinking for a bit, then he pointed towards the storage room. "I think he walked in there to check something" "Thanks" I began walking towards the storage room.