Chapter 11 ~ Song presentation

Start song when I say it. Now enjoy~!

~Mizuki PoV~

I looked at the envelope that was open and took the paper inside out and began reading it out loud. "Hello, Mrs and Mr Kuroo. We are happy to say that your niece has been allowed to change her last name, and be adopted into your family as a Kuroo. We just need your signatures' and hers, then she is your adopted daughter and is free from her other surname and family. Sincerely the government and orphanage" When I was done reading it I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I took out the other paper that was inside of the envelope and saw that it was the one we had to sign.

"We just got it and now we need to sign it then deliver it, then you are our adopted daughter, and the name is changed in school to now, so you don't have to worry about that" Uncle Rintarou said while I was silently crying happy tears. "Are you happy Mizuki-chan?" I looked at my aunt and gave a big smile with the tears still streaming down my face. "Why shouldn't I be, I'm free from those idiots and get to be with a family that actually cares for me" I ran up to them and hugged them. They had some tears in their eyes too, I felt someone hug me from being joining in on the hug I had with my uncle and aunt. "Don't leave me out of the hug, Mizu-chan, or should I say imouto now" I heard through his voice that he was smirking a little and was talking with a teasing tone. "Meh, stick to Mizu-chan you Tetsu-nii-chan" I got out of the hug and stuck my tongue at him while saying that.

We sat down and wrote our signatures on the paper and talked a little. While we were doing that, I caught a glance of the clock and saw that it was 11.33 p.m. and I remembered I had to do my homework and finish my presentations for tomorrow. "I need to finish my homework that I have due to tomorrow" I said while standing up. "Okay, but don't stay up too late Mizuki" I stopped and looked at Kuroo and saw that he had a serious face on. "I won't do that, don't worry Tetsu-nii. I'll be done in not too long" I gave a small smile and walked up the stair then walked to my room. When I came to the room I remembered something. "Urgh... My bag's in the hallway, then down the stairs again" I let my head fall a little and walked out of my room and down the stairs and towards my bag.

"Hmm? I thought you just went upstairs to do your homework Mizu-chan?" I looked at Kuroo that was behind me. "Yes, I was, but I forgot my bag here in the hallway. So, I needed to go back down again" I sighed and was going to go back up, but Kuroo stopped me. "Wait Mizu-chan" I turned in the stairs to show I was listening. "Mom made some food for you to eat while you're doing your homework" He handed me a plate with two sandwiches on. I said thanks and gave a small smile and then I began walking up the stairs again and into my room. When I came inside my room again I placed the plate on the desk and my bag beside the desk.

After that, I changed into my PJs', rather than sitting in my school uniform. When I was changing, I remembered I should also change my bandages around my chest/stomach where the ribs were broken. I quickly found my bandages, took off the old ones and took on new ones. Then I took on my PJs' top, took my hair in a ponytail and took a hair clip to hold my fringe off my face. After that, I sat down at my desk and found my homework and looked at the clock and saw it was 12.04 a.m. The math, English, Japanese history and the music project was easy to do. So was the science project, but I had to write about many things how the cells and genes worked and so on, and I ended up with four and a half page with it. When I was done, I had eaten up the two sandwiches that aunt Nanami had made for me, and I saw that the clock was 2.59 a.m. "God... Tetsu-nii's gonna be irritated if he finds out how long I was up doing homework"  I sigh "Gotta go to bed, I need to wake up in about one and a half hour" I turn off the light and walk towards my bed and lay down in it. It didn't take long before I fell asleep. 

I woke up at 5.28 a.m. "I slept through the alarm!?" I quickly changed into my uniform and went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. "Gonna skip breakfast today" Sighing I went into the kitchen and found my bento that aunt Nanami had made for me and put inside of my school bag, after that, I fast checked through my bag to see if I had everything with me. "I got everything, now I gotta get to the train station before the train leaves" I unlocked the door and went out and then locked it again and quickly checked the clock and saw that it was 5.49 and that I had 10 minutes to get to the train. "If I run it'll take five minutes instead of 10 when I walk" I began to run towards the train station, and after running for a little bit I saw it and went inside to the platform and saw that it was four minutes before the train comes. "I made it before it came" I walked towards where the train comes and stood there, and after a minute or two I heard the train. The train came and I boarded it and found a seat to sit on since there is no one on the train.