Chapter 17 ~ First BF, New school

~No One's PoV~

After Mizuki and Kageyama had confessed to each other and the team, minus Ukai and Tsukishima, 'aw-ing' at them, they started training again. Kageyama was a bit flustered in the start and was missing when setting and receives, but it got better after a bit. Mizuki was standing with Shimizu watching them, with a small unnoticeable blush on her face. "I can't believe he actually loves me back and asked me out" Mizuki was a bit shocked and it was new for her to love someone. She has never loved someone like she loves Kageyama, he's her first boyfriend.

The rest of the training went well and all of them cleaned up. They were done cleaning and had changed to their school uniforms. "I'll treat everyone to pork buns, as to saying goodbye to Mizuki-chan, and that Mizuki-chan and Kageyama got together" Sawamura said with a smile. Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka were happy about getting pork buns from Sawamura. Tsukishima didn't care and Yamaguchi was trying to talk with Tsukishima a who were listening to music. Kageyama and Mizuki were blushing at what the captain said. While Asahi, Sugawara, Kinoshita, Ennoshita and Narita was chuckling at bit them.

They all were walking towards Ukai's convenience store talking and laughing. Mizuki and Kageyama walked side by side while Hinata was beside Kageyama blabbing about volleyball like always. "I need to massage Tetsu-nii-chan if he can make an appointment in the hospital so that we can check my ribs and see how they're healing" Mizuki though while taking her phone out of her pocket and began texting her cousin. While she was sending a message to Kuroo, Kageyama was talking with Hinata but sometimes glancing at Mizuki's hand wanting to hold it, but he thought it would be awkward if he just took it.

"What if she doesn't want to hold hands? What if she thinks it's sweaty?" While Kageyama was thinking about reasons Mizuki maybe wouldn't want to hold his hand for. He didn't notice her being done texting and saw that he was looking at her, well more like looking at her hand. Mizuki chuckled a little for herself, and Kageyama heard it and looked away from her. She reached her hand out to take his hand but began hesitating. He wanted to hold her hand, right? Mizuki began wondering if she should or not.

The ones walking behind the two teens, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, was looking at the two and had seen both Mizuki and Kageyama tried to reach out for the other's hands but only withdrawn them right after. "Oi, King, why don't you just hold your queen's hand and stop hesitating. Or are you just afraid that she won't like it?" Tsukishima said with a smirk when he said the last sentence. Kageyama hearing what he called him gave him the feeling to talk back, but when he heard what the giant beanpole said made him look at Mizuki and saw that she was looking at him too.

Both of them had blushes on their faces. "Sh-shut up Tsukishima" Was all Kageyama managed to spit at him. "Oh, the king has nothing to say back? Or are you just too embarrassed?" Tsukishima snickered behind his hand and looked at Kageyama. It didn't take long to walk to the convenience store as it was close to their school. Everyone was outside talking and having fun, well not Kageyama since Tsukishima was teasing him about his new girlfriend. And Mizuki did certainly not like that Tsukishima was teasing him.

"Oi beanpole, why are you teasing him? So what if he is hesitating about holding my hand, I was also hesitating about it so shut up you annoying sassy beanpole" Mizuki tried to sound though but was embarrassed herself as she was telling him that she was also hesitating. Tsukishima looked at Mizuki. "Whatever you say" And walked away from them. Hinata that was standing with them, began talking about random things until Sawamura came out and gave everyone one pork bun each.

After everyone got one they all talked a bit and then everyone began to split up to get home, as everyone lived in different directions some could walk together for a while others walked home alone. Mizuki walked to the train station with Kageyama since Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi needed to walk other ways when they were walking the way Mizuki was heading. While walking to the station they had begun holding hands unconsciously and didn't notice right away.