Chapter 1 ~ Seeing her

I just want to say sorry beforehand for my grammar! It may not be the best as English isn't my main language.    

Italics ~ Thinking

~Mizuki's PoV~

I was sleeping peacefully, key word was, but since my "mother" burst through my door like a madman made me wake up. "Wake up! You need to get to school and come home right after school if not you won't get food" after she said that she left my room. I sat up on my bed and moved the arms of my jumper, then looked at the bandaged on my arms. "I need to buy more bandages"  I sigh and walk out of my bed and go to my closet and get my Karasuno school uniform. I got the uniform on and looked at my mirror and saw that we couldn't see the scars I have on my legs, but most of them are on my stomach and back, and I also have the ones on my arm I get from cutting.

I went to the bathroom and got new bandages from the first-aid closet and took off the old bandages on both of my hands and got new ones on. When I take bandages on I need to take them up to above my elbows. After I got them on I brushed my teeth and hair, and I fixed it so that my bangs cover my left eye. If I don't cover them, it won't go well for me, well not that it goes so well for me anyway.

I walked downstairs and saw my parents being all nice and all to each other and not noticing me. "I know my "mom" hates uncle, and that my "dad" was abused, but what made them hate me so much, didn't they like me before? Wait they never did" I continued walking out the door and to school just thinking and not caring about what was happening around me.

After a short walk, I came to school, I looked around and saw people talking with their friends and meeting new people. I sighed and walked to the gym where they would have the opening ceremony, and hoping that school would get over as fast as possible so I can maybe use the music room a little bit.

I ended up in class 1-4 also known as the college preparation class. When I was walking to the classroom I felt people stare at me and heard people talking. "Look at how tall that girl is" and "It's not often to see girls as tall as her" I just kept walking and came to class 1-4 and walked in, I just quickly looked around and found a seat. I took the seat in the back row with the window and began to look outside and began thinking about my life and why I was needed. Even though I want to die and all there is something in me telling me that I should live on because I will find someone that will be there for me and help me, someone that will take me out of my depression.

After a little bit, the bell rung and soon after the teacher came in the classroom. "Alright class now everyone will introduce them self, we will start at the front of the window" And so the torture of introducing our self. After some time it was me next so I stood up "My name is Kaname Mizuki, nice to meet you" and sat down again. "I wonder if someone knows about me" I looked around and saw the teacher looking shocked at my name and some of the students too. "Oh, my Kaname Mizuki one of the smartest people in Japan?" The teacher looked at me while asking, and some of the students that didn't bother with looking at me turned around too. "Yeah, sure" was all I answered and looked out the window. After a little time, the rest began to introduce them self.

-~Time skip~-

I found my history books and went to the classroom and found my seat. Since it was recess I plugged my headphones in my phone and stuck them in my ears and began to listen to music while waiting, because why not. After listening to some songs on full volume I heard a faint sound of the school bell and turned the music off and waited for the teacher to come in. After the teacher came in and introduced himself he began teaching about the cold war, but I zoned out after some time, since I already knew about it, a plus thing about photographic memory, but there are pulldowns with photographic memory too. And that is I'll always remember what my parents and the bullies did and said to me.

"Kaname-san, can you answer my question about how the cold war started?" I looked up at the teacher and raised myself up from my seat "The Cold War was marked by continuous rivalry between the two former World War II allies. The Cold War was the geopolitical, ideological, and economic struggle between two world superpowers, the USA and the USSR, that started in 1947 at the end of the Second World War and lasted until the dissolution of the Soviet Union on December 26, 1991. The Cold War was marked by continuous rivalry between the two former World War II allies." The teacher looked at me astonished and so did some of my classmates. A little bit after that the school bell rang "Alright class, pack your things and class dismissed" The teacher said and walked out of the classroom.

I walked around a bit and found the music room that wasn't being used. "Now I can relax a little bit and play the piano" I said to myself and began walking towards the grand piano that stood there. I began playing a song I made myself and thinking about my life and what held me back from just killing myself.

~Sugawara PoV~

Daichi, Asahi and I were walking towards the supply room because the teacher wanted us to take some stuff there. We were just talking about random things and how the new first years was when we walked past a music room. We could hear someone the piano. We got curious and ended up walking closer to hear someone singing, by the voice we could make out that it was a girl. We couldn't hear it all but we picked up some of the words. The voice was soft but held so much sadness in it.

"My life

does it have a meaning?

Nobody cares

So why am I still here?

I should just let go

But something

is holding me back.

I'm surrounded by darkness

with a small

lonely light

The light I wonder

if it may help me

out of my darkness" 

I look over at Asahi and Daichi, I saw that they were shocked too. The words in her song were depressing and sad. "What could have happened to her?" I looked back and walked so that I could see inside since the door was a little open. There she sat by the grand piano, long silver-blue hair closed eyes with tears running down her cheeks. I felt someone behind me and saw Daichi and Asahi also looking inside, Asahi looked nervous because of what we're doing though. "We should get going" Daichi whispered. Asahi and I nodded and we all began walking to where we were supposed to go. "I want to help, but how? We don't know her, maybe we'll meet her again and meet her?" we thought, and a small sigh left my lips that got unnoticed by Daichi and Asahi.

Little did they know they would meet her sooner than they thought. 

~Vote and comment if you like the story so far~

~Edited~