Chapter 18 ~ Hospital check, Group chat

~Mizuki PoV~

The first class hours went fast as I already knew what the teacher was talking about. It was finally lunch break now so I found my bento from my school bag, and began walking out of the classroom before someone could talk to me. Finding the gym wasn't easy but at the same time, it wasn't har either. I remembered around where it would be, but I needed to find the music room or a hallway I had been in before to know where to walk.

After walking for a bit I ended up in a hallway I remembered and found my way to the gym after some minutes of looking around and ignoring people commenting on my looks and height. Seeing the gym up ahead and hearing the volleyballs hitting the floor and squicking of their shoes. I walked up to the closed gym door and knocked on it, I heard someone shout 'I'll open it!' only to have a thud and a groaning sound right after. I heard footsteps coming to the door and saw it open with my cousin standing there.

"Ah, you came" I gave him a look that said seriously. "You asked me to come" He smirked and took my hand dragging me inside. "Ah! It's Mizuki-san!" I looked at Lev laying on the floor with a big grin on his face. "Why are you on the floor?" I asked. "Well, I was going to open the door, but I was kicked by Yaku-san saying I only wanted to do it to escape from practice" I slowly nodded at his words and looked around. Most of them were confused, but Kenma had a smile on his face. "Hey Ken-chan" I said with a small wave.

He nodded towards me with a small ghost smile on his face. "What are you doing here Mizuki-chan and not at Karasuno?" I looked at Yamamoto. "I transferred schools so I'm going here starting today" That statement made everyone except Kuroo, Kenma, coach Nekomata and coach Naoi had shocked expressions. While the others were shocked Nekomata took the chance to walk up to me. "Are you going to apply as manager to the team?" I looked at him and was going to answer when I suddenly felt many eyes on me.

Turning around I saw that everyone was looking at me hopefully. Looking back at Nekomata. "Sure, I'll be the manager for the team" I gave a small smile and he gave me the club application I needed to write on what club I was joining, then give it to a teacher. I sat down and began to fill in what I needed, my name, class, what club and why. It was done fast and I was done right before the bell rung and we needed to get to class again.

~Time skip~

School was done and I had given the club application my homeroom teacher, and now I was walking to the lockers and was going to wait for Kuroo so we could go to the hospital. I got my outdoor shoes and walked outside and saw Kuroo and Kenma standing there. Kuroo was on his phone and Kenma was on his PSP. Kenma was the first to notice me, I placed my finger up to my lips signalling Kenma to be quiet and not let Kuroo know I was there.

Kuroo still hasn't noticed me so I walked close enough and took his phone before he could react. "Huh, what?!" He looked up and saw me holding his phone with a smirk on my face. "Mizu-chan give me my phone back" He walked up to me trying to grab it. "Nope, this is payback for earlier today" He sighed and gave me a smirk back, while Kenma was behind us letting out a sigh at what we were doing. "Were we going to the hospital or not?" Kenma asked us getting mine and Kuroo's attention. "Yes, so let's go" I said beginning to walk ahead of them.

I was on my phone while we were walking to the hospital, Kuroo was talking to Kenma and I only getting short answers from us, and Kenma was playing on his PSP as usual. "Mizu-chan, what are you doing on your phone? You normally aren't that much on your phone" Kuroo asked while looking over my shoulder trying to look at what I'm doing. I tried hiding my screen, but he caught a glimpse of it. "Oya Oya? You're texting with your boyfriend" He said with a big smirk on his face.

My face began turning red and I looked to the side. "So what if I am" I glanced at Kuroo and saw him give a small smile. "Why are you smiling because of nothing, it's creepy" I said and Kenma nodded siding with me. Kuroo gave us a deadpanned look before shaking his head and looked at me. "I'm smiling as I'm happy that you have someone that loves you for you and that you also love them. It's good that you meet Kageyama, you're smiling again and have begun opening yourself bit by bit" I smiled at Kuroo and we continued walking towards the Hospital.