Chapter 8 ~ New family

~Mizuki PoV~

After we had barbeque we all cleaned up and just had fun since Karasuno were going back to Miyagi tomorrow. Everyone had gone to bed and was sleeping, but I still was wide awake thinking about what Kuroo, Kenma and Bokuto had said to me. "When I'm around Kageyama I feel my heart beat speed up and feel my cheeks get a little hotter. With what's happening when around him there's a big chance that I'm actually in love with him" I felt a small blush begin to cover my cheeks when I thought about that I might be in love with Kageyama. "But if I'm actually in love with him what should I do? He might not even be in love with me..." I sigh grabbed my bag and took my phone out of it and turned it on since I had turned it off earlier and began browsing around for a while.

I must have fallen asleep at one point because I was awakened by the sun shining in my face. I slowly sat up and looked at the other managers and saw that they were still sleeping. "What time is it?" I picked up my phone and saw that it was 07.13 a.m. I stood up and took my makeup bag, then silently went to the door and walked towards the bathroom to fix my hair, since I knew I must have a bed hair right now. After a little while was I in the girls' bathroom and went inside. When I saw my hair, I was shocked and sweatdropped. It stood everywhere. I took out my hairbrush and began brushing my hair so it wasn't standing out everywhere.

After brushing my bed hair, I went back to the room I were staying in. When I came back I saw that the other managers were awake and were packing their things. "Oh, there you are Mizuki-san. I was wondering where you were when I woke up" Shimizu said "We need to pack our things so it's done to when we are leaving later" I nodded and went to my thing and began packing. While I was packing, I remembered that I had to get my stuff at the house later when we came back to Miyagi. "I don't want to go back to that house, because of the memories. But I need to get some of my stuff that I have there" I sighed and were finally done with the packing.

Standing up from my sitting position and looked around to see if I had forgotten to pack some things. After checking that I began walking towards the gym and saw some of the others also walking towards the gym. When I came inside I saw them warming up, and walked towards Shimizu to see if there was something I could do. "Shimizu-senpai, is there something I could do to help?" She looked at me then began to think. "You can write down who scores" I nodded and sat down at the bench and saw that Karasuno and Nekoma lined up and were about to start playing against each other.

~Time skip to after the matches~

After the training, we went to get our things and load them on the bus. "Mizu-chan" Kuroo came running up to me. "Yes? What is it Tetsu-nii?" "Me, mom and dad are coming to pick you and your stuff up at their house later" He grinned and ruffled my hair. "Sure, I'll pack everything once I get there" He nodded and went towards Kenma and began walking home. I got inside the bus and had my music book with me so I could write some songs on the way back to Miyagi. I sat at the back of the bus beside the window, after sitting there I felt some sit beside me and looked to my left. Kageyama had sat beside me with Hinata on his other side blabbering about volleyball using non-existing words. When everyone had gotten on the bus and were sure of that they hadn't forgotten anything, we began driving. I was looking at my music book with a pencil in my left-hand thinking about what I could write.

Hello my friend

I remember when you were

So alive with your wide eyes

Then the light that you had in your heart was stolen

Now you say that it ain't worth stayin'

You wanna run but you're hesitatin'

I'm talkin' to me

I hadn't realized that I was singing a little to myself while writing the song and that the others were looking at me.