Chapter 4 ~ 2 secrets gets out

Start the song when I say it

~Mizuki PoV~

I was surprised that Kuroo was here, and I think he was surprised too. Kuroo said he needed to welcome h Sawamura and began walking towards him, so I looked around and saw a familiar pudding head that was staring down at his PSP while mashing the buttons. I began walking towards him and went behind him since he didn't notice me, and when I was right behind him I hugged him and sat my head a little on top of his while closing my eyes. He tensed up and tried to get out of the hug, while I was starting to fall asleep.

"I'm trying to sleep Ken-chan, so stop moving around" I said with a monotone voice, and he stopped moving. "Mizuki-chan?" he asked shocked, I hummed a little and let him out of the hug so he could see that it was me. "Long time no see Ken-chan" I didn't smile or anything and said it with an emotionless voice. "What are you doing here Mizuki-chan?" "I'm here with the Karasuno team because I'm their second manager" I said while looking down at him.

After that Kenma and I began walking towards our teams that were talking, when Tanaka suddenly saw me and pointed towards me, and looked to a guy standing beside him. I frowned and saw that the person he was with looked at me and gave a look that he saw a mystical creature or something like that. I shook my head and walked to Kuroo. "How long are we going to stand outside here for?" He looked at me and smirked like he always did. "We're waiting for one more team they should be here by now" and as of on cue, a bus came that had an owl on the side and said Fukurodani. The bus stopped and people came out. "HEY HEY HEY!" one with white-grey hair, black roots and golden eyes yelled as soon he got out of the bus. I didn't know anyone there so I didn't care about meeting them right now.

After everyone had met they showed us the rooms we were going to stay in. I set my stuff down and walked out of the room, and began looking for either Kuroo or someone from his team to ask where the music room was. I walked around the school looking for someone and saw a sign above a door that said music room, and walked to it and opened the door. "They have a grand piano, good, then I can come here to play if I feel like it."  I sighed and walked to the gym, and walked inside and sat down on a bench that no one used.

My hair covered my left eye still and that was good, and I began looking at my wrist and sighed a little. "Hey Mizu-chan I was wondering about something" I looked up at Kuroo and gave a look to continue. "Why are you still hiding your left eye? You don't need to do it now that you not with your parents" "Why should I show my eyes?" I looked up at him from the bench. "Because your eyes are beautiful, even if they're different colours"

I flinched a little because he said it loud enough for people who were close to us hear it. "EEHHH?!" was all that I heard and some other things like "You have different coloured eyes?!" I gave Kuroo an annoyed look and stood up from the bench. "Yes, I have two different eye colours, or as it's called heterochromia" I looked at all of them while they began to surround "CAN WE SEE?!" Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Yamamoto, Lev and Bokuto shouted at me. I was annoyed, but sighed and moved my fringe from my left eye and moved it behind my ear. And looked at them with my heterochromia eyes.

I heard people say different things and was a little shocked that it was only nice things and none of it was bad things. "See what did I say Mizu-chan" Kuroo said while smirking down at me. "Shut up Tetsu-nii-chan" I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms over my chest, but that was a mistake to do because my jacket was a little too small and the arms of the jacket went a little up and you could see a bit of the bandages on my arms. "Oi, Mizuki what is that?" I flinched at Kuroo's voice because he only used my first name when he was serious or angry.

"What is what?" I said while turning my head and uncrossing my arms and tried to take them behind my back. Keyword tried, but Kuroo took them and moved the arms of my jacket up and saw more of the bandages. I saw some other people begin to wonder too, Kenma came over as if he knew what to do and began to take the bandages off while Tetsu-nii held my hands tight so I couldn't take them away or run away, I knew he was stronger than me so I only looked away from where people stood.