Chapter 24 ~ Playing, Scars

~No one's PoV~

After Mizuki had played her new song in front of Kageyama, Kuroo, GoM, Kagami, Momoi and Takao they all were just quiet for a little bit, before remembering they had practice. "We should get back to practice" Kuroo said looking at Mizuki and Kageyama. "So should we nanodayo" Midorima said while pushing his glasses up and began walking out of the music room with the everyone else also walking out.

It was quiet while they all walked out, or well quiet and quiet, Takao was trying to talk with Midorima and Momoi with Mizuki. "Mizuki-chan! Can't you come and watch the guys play for a bit?" Momoi asked Mizuki with a hopeful look in her eyes. "I don't know, I'm the manager of my school's volleyball team so I should be writing things down instead" Mizuki scratched her neck with her free hand as Kageyama was holding her other hand. "Is it true that he's your boyfriend Mizukichii?" Kise asked why coming closer to Mizuki. "yes" Mizuki answered while Kageyama nodded unsure of what to feel with Kise so close to Mizuki.

Soon they all stood in front of the basketball players gym, and the volleyball players were about to leave but Akashi stopped them. "Ka-Kuroo-san" He corrected himself and looked at Mizuki's back. "Yes, Sei-chan?" She turned around and looked at him. "Why don't you watch your old team play a bit before going back?" Mizuki shook her head and was about to answer only to be interrupted by a short brown haired girl shouting at Kagami and Kurooko for leaving. "Where were you guys?! Don't leave without saying it!" The girl was just shouting at them while the others stood in the background just looking at them.

Kuroo looked at this amusing before shaking his head. "Mizu-chan, Kageyama we should get back so we don't get in trouble like those guys" snickering a bit before walking with Mizuki and Kageyama behind him. The brown haired girl turned around hearing a new voice and two names she didn't know, only to see the back of three taller teens. "Who are they?" She asked out loud. "The girl with silver-blue hair is Kuroo Mizuki, she was our manager in Teiko. The boy she's holding hands with is Kageyama Tobio, her boyfriend and a volleyball player. And lastly is her brother, I think, I do not know his name though but is also a volleyball player" Kuroko said with a straight face looking at where the teens were walking.

The volleyball players got back to their gym and saw that everyone had begun playing. "There you are!" Turning around they saw Nekomata and Ukai looking a bit mad at Kageyama and Kuroo. "Now where did you go? I knew about Mizuki-san leaving from Ukai-kun, but not you Kuroo" Nekomata said having an irk mark. "And same with you Kageyama" Ukai said looking at Kageyama with his hands crossed. Both teens didn't really have a reason so they just looked down leaving their elders to sigh. "Do not let it happen again, no go to your teams, and Mizuki-san go change into some clothes you can play in" Nekomata looked at Mizuki with a smirk making her smile and nod before running off to find her bag and change.

As Mizuki ran towards her shared room with the managers she once again passed the basketball players gym making some of them look out when they heard someone running past. "Wasn't that Kuroo Mizuki, the girl Kuroko talked about? Why is she running?" The brown haired girl thought before shaking her head and turning her head to the team only to shout at them.

Mizuki reached her room and walked inside so she could find her bag and change into some clothes to play in. Looking into her bag she found her gym uniform from Teiko that she still could use. "Well, I only have this 'sigh' I need to buy new ones" Changing into them and placing her other clothes back into her bag after taking out her gym shoes. Standing up and taking her gym shoes in her hands she began jogging back to the gym to warm up a bit. As she once again went past the gym the brunette noticed Mizuki only this time she saw that Mizuki had gym uniform on not her normal outfit. "Is she going to play? I thought there were boys volleyball teams here this week?"