Chapter 25 ~ Phone call

~No one's PoV~

Everyone was staring at Bokuto after what he just said, Akashi and Akaashi just looked at him with a dumb look. "Of course they don't don't look alike they aren't even related Bokuto" Mizuki said looking at Bokuto. "But they have the same last name" he said with a confused expression. "Even if they sound alike for you, their names are still written differently and are not alike at all" Mizuki added while Bokuto just nodded still confused.

After that, the basketball players dragged the girl, Riko, with them and left so they could continue the practice. The volleyball teams themselves began to practise and Mizuki joined them playing. She sometimes played with Kagasuno but played mostly with Nekoma as it was her school. Right now Mizuki sadly isn't playing as she was hit in the face, again, with a volleyball and got a nosebleed. Though this time she's still conscious and was watching the teams play instead.

~Time skip~

They were about halfway through the training camp and everything was going well. Seijo was playing against Nekoma, Fukurodani was against Karasuno. Mizuki was playing with Fukurodani this time as Bokuto wouldn't shut up about wanting her to play with his team, so Kuroo gave in and let her as Mizuki didn't care and just said 'Why not'. Though the playing was interrupted by a phone loudly ringing making all of them stop playing. "Sorry, I must have forgotten to put it on silent" Mizuki said walking up to her phone about to turn it off, but stopped when she saw who it was from.

Mizuki picked her phone up fast and answered it while the ones closest got a fast glance on who was calling her. 'Police' it said on her screen for those who saw and they looked shocked and confused, just adding confusion to the ones who didn't know. They couldn't hear what was being said on the phone, but Mizuki's expression gradually went from shock and confusion to a frown.

~Mizuki PoV~

I walked up to my phone about to turn it on silent and ignore the call, but the name of the caller made me stop what I was doing making me shocked and confused. "Why would the police want to call me... Wait shit don't tell me" I answered fast and heard them talking on the other side before realising I answered. "Hello, is this Kuroo Mizuki?" A male voice asked a bit hurriedly while there was noise in the back round with hurried feet hitting the ground. "Yes I'm Kuroo Mizuki, is something wrong?" While asking that I felt a frown come forth on my face having a bad feeling about this.

What he said next shocked me. "I'm sorry to say, but your mother has escaped and is trying to find you right now" I didn't say a thing I knew I had a bad feeling, but this. "How did she escape?!" I thought angrily making her frown deepen more. "When did she escape?" I asked mad, but quiet so not to startle the ones in the gym around me. "From the looks of it around 11 p.m. last night when the guard was doing their rounds, we found a guard passed out in her cell" "Fuck!" "By now she should know where I am if she actually is smart enough" Mizuki mumbled, the police let out a silent gasp, but loud enough for Mizuki to hear from the phone.

I gave the address to where we were and he said it could take up to an hour for them to come because of rush hour. Hanging up I shouted in frustration as I was mad. "FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW!?!?!" All of them looked at me shocked and some even scared. "Close the fucking doors at ones and I'll get the basketball players" I said beginning to walk out the back side but realised none of them was moving. "Close the fucking doors!" They snapped out of it and moved to close most of the doors while I sprinted out towards the other gym slamming their doors open scaring them more than Kuroko does. "What the fuck Mizuki!" Aomine shouted.

All of them stood there looking at me. "Go into the volleyball gym now" I said angrily wanting them to do as I said without having to shout. "Who said you could order me around Kuroo-san" Akashi asked me, mad that I was trying to order him around. "Seijirou shut the fuck up and do as I fucking say, and leave this gym now!!" I shouted raising my voice making all of them flinch and begin to run towards the other gym with me following behind looking around all the time.