Chapter 19 ~ Sleepover

~Mizuki PoV~

It's already the last day of school before the weekend, and I'm sitting in the gym watching the guys practise and writing things down. Practice ends early today and I'm excited as I'm going to Miyagi to visit Kageyama, and I'm gonna shock him as he has practice when I get there. "About 10 minutes left" I thought. "Mizu-chan" I hummed a little and looked up from the clipboard, and when I looked up I saw Kuroo standing there with my gym bag which confused me.

"Why do you have my gym bag? I didn't take it with me" Looking at him with a confused expression he answered. "After you went to bed yesterday mom and I packed your bag" "What for?" He sighed. "As you live in Tokyo and Kageyama lives in Miyagi, you guys then have a long-distance relationship and don't get to see each other that often, so mom and I thought as you are going to Miyagi to surprise him, why not sleep over too?" I was honestly shocked at what he said.

He laughed a little, maybe because of my confused and shocked expression. "Ah, and here" He throws me a shopping bag. Looking into the bag I saw there were dark blue jeans and a grey hoodie in it. "You're not leaving in the school uniform, change into that now, I'll take your school uniform and school bag with me when I go home" He said while taking my hands pulling me so that I'm standing on my feet and began pushing me towards the wardrobe so I could change into the hoodie and jeans.

I changed into the dark blue jeans and grey hoodie Kuroo gave me. "When did he get my clothes? Wait... he said au-mom and him packed my things, but how didn't I wake up when they got my things?" I shook my head and walked out of the wardrobe and looked at Kuroo who was talking with Nekomata and Naoi. "Tetsu-nii-chan, where shall I place my bag and my uniform?" "Just go into the club room and place it with my stuff" I nodded. "I'll be going then, bye" When I said that I heard the team shouting over each other saying bye to me.

It was around 3.57 p.m so the train would be here soon. School ended early today and so did practice, so it would be easy for me to surprise Kageyama and the team. I saw the train come and saw it looked like it was packed. "Looks like I'll be standing this time" I thought with a sigh. When the trains stopped a lot of people walked out, but there was still some on, but there would be more after this stop and so on while going to Miyagi. Stepping inside the train and finding a place to stand.

~Time skip~

We're about halfway to Miyagi when I saw an old man coming inside the train looking around before finding a place to stand. No one even looked at him or stood up, which annoyed me. It wasn't that packed now, but all of the seats were occupied, I took a quick glance around and saw some teens sitting near the old man just laughing and looking perfectly healthy. I walked up to the teens and looked down at them when I came up to them. "Can't one of you guys give your seat to an elder if there is one needing a seat?" They looked at me, same with some other sitting close to us.

"Why should we? We got here first" The one looking like the leader said. "It doesn't matter, it's polite to let an elder have your seat if your healthy and you guys look perfectly healthy to me. So you can either stand up or I'll make you" I said to them giving them an irritated glare. "The leader stood up trying to look imitating while looking down on me as I was about one foot or so shorter than him. "What could possibly a silly girl like you do?" I looked at him and sweatdropped "Does he not realize he's on a public train" Letting out a sigh I take a step closer to him and looks him right in the eyes.

"Why can't you just be a good boy, and let an elder man sit down instead of standing looking weak and almost like he'll collapse from standing" I stated while glaring hard at him. I saw him flinch and put his hands up looking a bit frightened. He and his friends stood up and walked to another side of the train. Letting out a sigh, I walked up to the old man that didn't notice the conversation I had with the other teens. "Excuse me" I said in a calm voice.