Chapter 7 ~ Falling in love?

~Mizuki PoV~

The doctors were about to close the doors to the ambulance when Kuroo came and asked if he and two others could come with me to the hospital. "If Tetsu-nii is coming so is Ken-chan... Who else would want to come too... ah, I don't know"/I couldn't think right and began feeling a little dizzy. "Mizu-chan, are you okay?" I didn't hear people coming inside the ambulance so I flinched a little and looked at the owner of the voice who was Kuroo. "Yeah, I'm okay" I gave a small smile.

I looked around and saw that Kuroo sat at my right with Kenma beside him, and I looked to the left and saw that Kageyama was sitting there. He didn't look me in the eyes and just looked around in the ambulance. We had been sitting in the ambulance for around 10 minutes, and I now began to feel dizzy for some reason. My sight began to get black dots in them, and I could hear when Kuroo talked to me. And then everything went dark.

When I woke up again I got blinded by the white room I were. "By the smell of the room, how white it is and that I have an IV drip beside me I'm at a hospital." I tried to move my left hand, but I couldn't because something was holding it. I looked to the left and saw someone sleeping while holding my hand. "Black hair, not bed-head. Kageyama... But why is he holding my hand? And how long was I blacked out?" I let a soft sigh out.

That must have awakened Kageyama since he began to stir. "Ah, you're awake Kageyama?" I said and his head raised fast up from the bed. "I should be saying that to you. You suddenly blacked out on the way" "Yeah must have gotten my head hit harder than I thought when they beat me up" I said with a small chuckle, and when I chuckled his face became serious.

"It's nothing to laugh about. What would have happened if they had killed you?" His tone was serious, but there was a hint of sadness in his tone and eyes. For some reason, I suddenly felt a little guilty. "Why do I feel a little guilty for letting them beat me up when I hear the tone of his voice that I a little tinted with sadness. What is happening to me? I have never felt like this before"/ I didn't know what to say and silence filled the room. I looked at the clock and saw that it was about 10.34 a.m. right now.

The silence went on for around 10 to 15 minutes, but that was when Kuroo came in with Kenma and his parents. "Mizuki-chan how are you?" Aunt Nanami came running towards me and hugged me. "I'm fine Aunty" I gave a little smile to show her that. She looked like she was about to cry and I suddenly felt a little panicky. "I'm so sorry for what my sister and her husband did to you Mizuki-chan" I looked towards my uncle and saw he had a sad look on his face. "All these emotions I'm feeling now. It's been so long since I last felt them. I must remember to thank them for helping me, and I hope they will continue to help me."

"Aunty, please don't cry. I don't want to see you cry, especially since it's been so long since I last saw you, the same with your uncle" I slowly rose from my bed and hugged her. "Yeah, you're right Mizuki-chan. I shouldn't cry right now" She smiled and wiped her tears away. I looked at my uncle and he came towards me and hugged me.

After that, we began talking about how it had been for me over the past years. The doctors came in and said that I could leave in an hour after the IV drip was done. "Ah!" Aunt suddenly shouted a little and looked towards me and smiled. "We are going to adopt you, Mizuki-chan. And I'm happy that you're showing more emotions now" I looked at her, uncle and Kuroo they nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry to disturb, but I was just wondering. If she's going to be adopted by you, isn't she going to have to move to Tokyo" Kageyama asked after a little while had gone by.

"Well, we live in Tokyo so she doesn't have much of a choice. But we can let her go to Karasuno for some time though" My uncle looked at Kageyama when he said that. We talked for the rest of the hour after that, and before we left I changed back to my clothes. Since they changed me to a hospital dress since they had bandaged me around my chest where my broken ribs were.