Ep. 2 GGO

Luckily the ultimate edition for the Amusphere came with 1 Million in-game currency. But you didn't know what gun to get. So you decided to walk around and find a person to help you.
You walked into an alley, a very dim litted one too. You heard your footsteps, then you heard 3 more walking behind you. You stopped and turned around, 3 large men shoved you in a corner and laughed.
"Hey kid, you look a little lost" the first meathead said. The two others snickered along and giving a freakish grin.
"Your out of the safe zone with nothing but fists? Ha, the noob is looking for trouble" 2nd guy screeched. Fear was in your eyes, you didn't know what to do, you didn't want to look like a coward so you fired back.
"Don't you have something better to do with those hollowed brains of yours?
You immediately regretted what you said.
"That's It Boy Come here and il-" a gunshot was heard in the background.
A bullet hole was through the man's head.
The others scrambled around and ran as fast as they could.
You were standing there in awe until you saw a figure jump down from a roof and landed next to you.
She had Turquoise hair and a large sniper near her waist. There was no denying that she was beautiful yet icey by the way she stood.
"W- Who are y-you? You stamered. She looked at you and said "Sinon"