Ep.21 - AFK

When you woke up from your slumber, a note was tapped to your forehead. You didn't see Shino so it was probably from her, you plucked the stickynote and carefully read it,

Y/N,
I went to go make breakfast for us, but then I realized you don't have any food to make. I went to the store and I'll be about an hour thirty,

An hour without Shino? This is gonna be a long our, you kept reading the paper,

Don't be depressed that I'm gone, I know who you are you teddy bear,

Shino.

You moaned, "Fine, I'll meet up with the gang on ALO, in fact....." You said as you grabbed a different sticky note and wrote: On ALO, msg me when your ready.
You got your amusphere and put in ALO.

"Link Start" you yelled.

You spawned on Floor 22 on New Aincrad, In Kirito and Asuna's house. Surprisingly everyone but Shino was there. Including Klien. You never met him before, and you heard he was "mental" said Liz. Kirito points you out of the crowd, "Hey guys Y/N is here" Everyone except Klien yelled hello, instead he asked, "Who's that?" This was the time to introduce yourself to him. "I'm Y/N, I'm Shino's -" "Boyyyyyffffrrrrriiieeennnddd" All the girls chimed in. Klien was shocked, "You're telling me Shino Actually got a - OOFFF" Klien got kicked in the nuts, back and head by all the girls.

"Great start," you said

AUTHOR TIME:
UNO: guys I'm sorry but this story is almost over, now that doesn't mean I'm done writing but I have so many other ideas, I'm thinking about branching off to overwatch or different animes for a bit, but I'll still do SAO.
DOS: I think it's safe to say I am the longest Shino X reader in Wattpad (I've checked but sorry if I'm wrong) now that doesn't mean I'm the most viewed, I'm far from that.
Tres: OVER 1K READS THATS COOL DUDES.
Quattro: ORDINAL SCALE? What do you rate it?