Ep.9 - Morning

April 30th, 2026
You woke up and saw a different roof, then you remembered what happened the night before, you were sleeping next to the women you loved. You looked at Shino, she was wrapped around your waist and sucking her thumb. You blushed and laughed a little. That laughter woke her up. She looked around, then at you. "Hey" you said she smiled then blushed. "Hi" she smiled back. You both clinged on to each other refusing to let go. Your head was 2 inches away from her lips. Your mind was going crazy on what her lips were like, were they soft, smooth? Or rough and hard? You wanted to know. But it was up to her, you dad wasn't the best, but he taught you one thing right. She looked at you and closed her distance between you. She pressed her lips against yours, you didn't hesitate, you liked it. After a while you two parted. You both giggled and snuggled for an hour or two. "We should eat probably" you chimed in. "Oh yea, I forgot all about that" she giggled. You grabbed her hand and pulled her out of bed, she tripped landing on you. You interlocked with her again and pulled apart. You grabbed your coat and shoes you left from the night before, and headed to the Cafe.