Ep. 3- Sinon

"Sinon" she said. You stuck your hand out, "Y/N" You said acting casual. She shook you hand and then walked away. "Wait!" You yelled, she turned around "Hm?"
"You look like you know stuff, could you perhaps help me?" You said with a childish grin. "Sure", she said as she returned the smile with a fake one.

"What guns are you into?" She said when you got to the gun store. You looked around then back at her, you noticed her sniper around her shoulder. "I wanna learn how to snipe, like you". She blushed, "OK then let's get you a sniper." She grabbed your hand and went down a isle and looked at snipers. "OK but first, bolt action or Semi Auto?" She said. "Semi" you said. You new that bolt action took a lot of time and effort. And you could stand a little kick from a semi.

A/N: I play a lot of Call of duty so mostly it will be most of the games snipers

"You may want to try a Barret .50 Calibur." She said "It's a good starter and it only costs 250,000." "OK I'll take it" you grinned as you pressed the button and scanned your hand.
It popped up in your inventory, Sinon grabbed your hand and yelled "Now we go to Sidearms!"
Once you were at the Sidearms you took a look around and asked for her opinion " Well if your gonna be like me then you want something small but powerful. I recommend the G18" "You know best" you said as you bought if off the wall.
After coming out of the shop Sinon looked at the IRL clock, "Ah, gotta go I got school in the morning, bye y/n!" "WAIT" You yelled louder than you should have "Can you teach me tomorrow?" She nodded, "Yea, but what's the motto for snipers?" You sighed and shrugged. She laughed and but her finger to your chin raising your head up, "One Shot, One Kill" You laughed and said "Bull" She giggled and logged out.