Ep.20 - Back To Reality

When the award screen showed you that you won, it auto logged you out. When you felt your senses coming back to you, you felt fists punch your chest. It was Shino, yelling at the top of her lungs. "BAKA, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME, NEXT TIME I WI-" She was interested by your lips meeting hers. When you parted, Shino's cheeks were bright red. You laughed, "I'll take you to your favorite restaurant, my treat" you whispered in her ear. She sighed and smiled, "Deal".

While driving in the car, Shino pulled out her phone and typed in an address. Curious, you asked where you driving to. "Follow the map" she chuckled. You sighed "I have a feeling your gonna make me lose all my money", she kissed your cheek and sarcastically said, "What? Me? I would never."

You pulled up to the restaurant, you looked up at the sign, Outback? She wants outback? She smiled, "We are here!" She clapped, she looked like a child rolling up to Disney World. You looked at her and smiled, "You like Outback?" She looked at you and frowned. "You don't think i can eat a steak?" You looked at her wide eyed. "No, I thought you were......Vegan." She hit you," WHEN HAVE I EVER BEEN VEGAN" She looked at you with a big frown on her face, you smiled, "Careful, your Sinon is showing." She put her hand over her mother and blushed. You grabbed her hands away and you locked lips with her. After that, you walked into her favorite restaurant.

After the steak, you went back to your place and watched some movies, she was wrapping her arms around you and played with your hair, which was every man's weakness. She then later her head on your chest, and drifted away. When you looked down, you saw a child, a cute child, sleeping.

A/N: Watched ORDINAL SCALE. It was a really great movie overall. I wonder if they will have it on DVD