Ep.12 - ALO

There were many different races to chose from, and they all had special skills, you looked at the Spriggan class and decided on looks. You typed your name and pressed the button. In the blink of an eye you were falling. All the way down you screamed, "AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE WINGS?!"

You fell flat on your face and moaned. You looked up to see a guy around your age walk up to you. "So your a noob" He said smiling. "Yea thanks, you sound just like my friend" He laughed and looked at you. "Kirito" He stuck his hand out. "No way, your the Kirito?! Why are you playing this game?"
"Well I've been playing it for a while but I'm here because my friend is bringing I think her new boyfriend."
"Yea, is her name Shino?"
"So your her -" You interrupted, "yep, uh were are they?"
"Not far, we will fly there"
You looked at him funny and said, "Uh I don't know how to fly..." He looked at you and said "Pretend to have bones in your back and try to extend them." You did as you were told and flew strait up into the air. Once you got the hang of it, you flew overhead and saw Kirito flying down to a bunch of girls. You flew down and landed next to Kirito. "Found him" He said. You looked at the group and saw a blue haired girl that was clinging on to Kirito, a small Cat Eared girl, a pink haired girl, and a blonde. "Y/N!" You heard coming from behind you. As you turned around, a girl wrapped her arms and legs around you. You landed with a thud. While a Turquoise haired girl was on top of you, she had cat ears and a tail. "Shino?" You asked, she smiled and said "Hi". Liz Coughed and looked at you and Sinon, Sinon got up and coughed, "Hey guys" She said in her Sinon Voice. "This is Y/N, Y/N This is Silica, Liz, Asuna, Leafa, you already know Kirito, and... Hey where is Yui?" She asked puzzled. "Right Here!" Yui said as she climbed  out of Kirito's pocket. "Daddy, who is that?"

Daddy? Kirito is how old again?

"This is Y/N Yui, he is our new friend."
Yui jumped out of Kirito's pocket and went full size, causing you to trip and fall backwards. "Hi!" She said. "Hey" you fake smiled. Sinon stepped in "He even goes to the same school as us!" Her Sinon Voice faded away, and Shino filled the room.

After hours of continuous talking, everybody logs out but you and Sinon. You check the IRL clock.
11? Well, looks like Shino is spending the night again.