Ep.15 - Morning Pt.2

May 7th, 2026
A week had gone by and it felt like of game of seven minutes in heaven.
Only a minute lasted a day or two.
You both have been staying at your place. You and Sinon have been hanging it with Kirito and his other friends, you haven't noticed the lack of training you have been doing on GGO. You haven't played it since the first training lesson Shino gave you. After you woke up from overcomplicating your thoughts, you sighed and tried to get up. The only thing stopping you was Shino laying on you. You smiled, "She is a baby in a girl's body" You tapped her nose, only to receive a snort back.

After a few minutes of crawling out of Shino's grasp. You go into the kitchen to make breakfast. You fixed a classic: Pancakes and bacon. Finishing the bacon you made two plates and set one on the table. You grabbed the other and snuck over to Shino, trying to be as stealthy as possible. Once you got to her. You held the plate to her nose to see if she could smell it. Her nose cringed, then her eyes open. She looked at you. "Surprise" you said. Her face lit up as she took the plate. You grabbed yours and sat in bed. "Some B&B after some R&R will always boost your energy" you said. She laughed and said, "Where did you get that from?" You kissed her and said "imagination" she laughed and then looked at you. She closed her distance with you and stole a kiss. When you parted, you asked, "Wow did someone miss my lips already?" She shoved you and said, "You had syrup on your lips."