All The Strength

It was assessment time for Aria's P.E Class, she was an amazing sports player, she knew almost every sport there was. Today's assessment was Netball, one of Aria's favourite. They began with a warmup and stretching, then rapidly moved on to drills and then matches. Aria's position was centre, meaning she had to run A LOT.

As the matches began, Aria became very sweaty and red. She knew she was able to do it, she was outrunning every player in the game, by getting interceptions. However, to be officially assessed Aria had to change positions throughout the session. She was told to change to a calmer position, goal defence which still meant she had to run but not as much. She managed to intercept the ball and pass it down the court when she heard her name being called.

"Aria, Mr Fitz needs to talk to you, can you please hand your bib over to Hanna" The coach asked politely. Hanna looked up in a strop as Aria handed her bib over with a smile.

"Shut up!" Hanna said laughing slightly.

"I didn't say anything" Aria replied walking towards the door, as she was walking Ezra walked in and stood by the side-line.

"Yea?" Aria asked, trying to be casual.

"We need to talk" Ezra said quieter.

"Right now? If I leave I fail" Aria replied, trying to regain her breath.

"Fine, I will wait upstairs in the viewing bit but come straight up when you are done?" Ezra asked concerned.

"What's wrong?" Aria asked.

"Nothing just come up, please" Ezra replied starting to walk out.

"Sure" Aria said confused. She walked back to the coach worried about Ezra, the coach then put her back on in replace of Hanna who was delighted to be off again, Hanna wasn't really into that much sport unlike Aria. Ezra was stood in the viewing bit leaning against the brick wall slightly, watching his beautiful girlfriend. Aria quickly glanced up and smiled to which Ezra smiled back, he had never seen her do sport and was amazed at her talent. When the whistle blew and the game was over, Hanna tried to pull Aria to the side quickly.

"Aria, come here" Hanna said smiling.

"Hanna, I can't right now, I need to get changed" She replied, even though she was going straight upstairs.

She quickly walked upstairs and behind Ezra, he turned around and they stepped away from the glass where no one would see them.

"What's wrong?" Aria asked.

"Aria, you know I love you and wouldn't want to do anything to break what we have...that..." Ezra started before he was interrupted by Aria.

"What have you done?" Aria asked with concern.

"I handed in my resignation, Hollis offered me a job" Ezra replied. Aria punched his arm.

"Ow, that hurt" Ezra blurted grabbing his arm.

"I don't care, you scared the hell out of me" She snapped back.

"Aria, I'm not going to be your teacher anymore, we can grab coffee, leave my apartment at the same time, be around your friends together." Ezra said, smiling. Aria smiled back, she wanted to kiss him but there were security cameras everywhere. However, Ezra forgot and leant down before Aria stopped him.

"Ezra, cameras" She whispered, after he realised he slowly pulled back and they both smiled at one another.

"How about I come to your office, I could say I'm getting my grades or something?" Aria asked, still smiling.

"Do you really think your tutor will believe that?" Ezra asked in response.

"He doesn't care, let me grab my bags and I will be right over, okay?" She said, he nodded and they walked down the stairs pretending to talk about Aria's English essay. She smiled at him before they parted and she went into the changing rooms to grab her bags. She changed her hair and sorted her makeup out, she had a thin elastic headband in and her hair tied up like hockey players. She put some powder on to cover her red face up before she grabbed her, hockey stick bag, PE bag and school bag before almost racing to Ezra's office. When she arrived, she opened his door, and put her bags on the floor before locking the door and walking up to Ezra who was now at this time, sat on the edge of his desk.