Woman Named Aria.

Hawaii. They were in Hawaii, and when I say when they I meant Ezra, Aria and...Nicole. It had been a year since Aria had returned to Rosewood and found out Ezra was with Nicole...the woman of his 'dreams'. I say 'dreams' because Aria was really the girl he wanted but didn't know that yet. Aria decided to go to Hawaii with Ezra and Nicole because she was lying for him, sort of. When Nicole and Ezra began dating, for some reason when he was drunk he mentioned that he had a kid...he was meaning Malcom, forgetting the circumstances but Nicole didn't know that and asked him about the child when Ezra was sober.

6 months later, Aria returned to Rosewood after 5 years of college, but there was something different about her, Ezra noticed it the second she walked into the brew.

*2 Years Ago*

Aria walked into her small dorm and grabbed her bag before reaching to open the door, when she did, she didn't expect Ezra to be stood on the other side.

"Ezra....What? What are you doing here?" She asked smiling, at this very moment Ezra stepped forward and kissed her.

"I missed you too much" He said after they broke off. She smiled at him before kissing him again, things got heated very quickly, before they knew it they were laying in Aria's bed...out of breath.

"I missed you" Ezra said, kissing Aria's head.

"I missed you too, do you have to go back?" Aria asked, sinking into Ezra' shoulder more.

"Come back with me...please, I need you in Rosewood...with me" Ezra replied.

"Ezraaa" She said, negatively. He removed his arm from around her and sat up whilst swinging his legs off the edge of bed...(don't worry kids he had pants on!)

"Don't do this" Aria said holding the cover over her chest as she sat up behind Ezra.

"Do what, Aria? I just wanted you to come back with me...otherwise..." Ezra began before pausing as he put his head in his hand.

"Otherwise? Otherwise what?" Aria asked moving slightly closer to him.

"Otherwise we can't do this Aria" Ezra replied dramatically he then got up and started getting dressed. Same with Aria.

"Ezra, come on don't do this please" Aria said as a tear fell from her eye after put the yellow Hollis shirt on from her closet.

"Sorry, If I can't be with you, then...you know" Ezra said trying his hardest not to cry, he then walked past Aria. She grabbed his arm to stop him from walking out the door.

"Ezra" Aria replied, shaking her head side to side, whilst looking into his eyes as more tears fell from her eyes. He stepped forward and kissed her head.

"Don't forget me, okay?" He said emotionally and with watering eyes before walking out the door, leaving Aria in the middle of her dorm...crying.

Okay so skip back to when Aria walked into the brew and Ezra noticed something about her. That noticeable thing was the child sat on her up, with Aria's arm wrapped around her supporting her. Yes a child, a child without a father. Aria walked closer to Ezra, who was still confused at to why there was a child on her hip.

"Aria?" Ezra questioned, Aria tilted her head a little and smiled at him, before someone stepped forward hugging Ezra's arm.

"Sorry, Nicole this is Aria...Aria, Nicole...my girlfriend" When Ezra said girlfriend, Aria's smile instantly disappeared.

"Who is this cutie?" Nicole asked smiling and waving at the baby.

"Oh this is Naya, my one year old daughter" Aria replied, Ezra was still in shock. How on earth did Aria have a child, she only just graduated college. Then he remembered what he told Nicole when he was drunk.