Kripple

Aria was once again at dance, and she asked Ezra to pick her, which he agreed to. As he drove up and walked into the studio where Aria was, he heard a snap and a scream, he knew it was his Aria so he ran into the dance room where she way to see her on the holding onto her ankle which was blue and slightly swollen already, she was also crying a lot.

"Oh Aria, what happened?" Ezra asked, stoking her hair trying to calm her down.

"I was doing a turn into my split jump and when I landed I heard a snap" Aria said crying into Ezra's shirt in pain.

"Come on we are going to the hospital" Ezra said, picking Aria up bridal style before kissing her head and walking out to the car and putting her in it. He quickly ran back to the studio and grabbed Aria's bag before returning to the car and driving Aria to the hospital.

A few hours later, Aria hopped out of the doctor's room with crutches and a bandaged ankle to Ezra helped her balanced.

"What happened?" Ezra asked, kissing her head.

"Ligament damage and a hairline fracture, I can't dance for 12 weeks" Aria replied, they began to hop to the car after getting Aria's medication to relieve the swelling and bruising of her ankle. Ezra helped Aria inside to his apartment where she sat on the couch with him once again watching, Dance Mom's.

"Everything leads back to us watching Dance Mom's, here doesn't it?" Ezra asked laughing slightly.

"It does" Aria replied, snuggling down into Ezra's chest as he put his arm around her.