Going Back

About 2 months after Ezra was shot, he decided he wanted to go back to teach at Hollis College which Aria did not want. She was always scared A would walk in and attack him, she had been paranoid ever since the shooting.

"Ezra, do you have to go back after your physical?" Aria asked, as she sat down next to him, holding their son Mateo.

"Aria, you know it's something I love" Ezra replied, reaching for her free hand. She carefully put Mateo down on the floor to play with his toys before cuddling into Ezra being careful of his scar.

The next day arrived and Ezra thankfully passed his physical and was still determined on returning to Hollis College. After he woke up, he helped Aria with Mateo before saying goodbye.

"I will see you both tonight" Ezra said.

"Do you have to go" Aria replied, whilst picking up their son.

"Yes, you know I love it" Ezra replied, kissing his son's head.

"Fine, I just want you to know, I'm proud of you and I love you" Aria said, stroking her son's hair.

"I love you too. both of you" Ezra replied, kissing his beautiful wife and his son before walking out the door.

As the day went by Aria was cleaning the flat top to bottom for when Ezra returned home, she loved being alone with her son but did miss it when Ezra wasn't there.

--

As Ezra entered his old classroom once again he unpacked his brief case and wrote his name on the chalkboard behind him. After the bell went and the students filled the room, the class began.

"Hello class, I am back as your English Teacher and today we will be starting with Romeo and Juliet" Ezra began, he continued the class but he started to feel a bit dizzy so he sat down to let it pass.

About half an hour later Ezra began to walk back to his desk after walking around the classroom checking the students work, when he fell down in the middle of class after feeling woozy. All the students were shocked and didn't know what to do. Luckily Spencer was in that class for some extra credit so she immediately called 911, but it wasn't good news.

~~

"Your husband death was coursed by an open artery which had a tear, this caused internal bleeding" The doctor said over the phone to Aria, she froze if shock, behind her walking in the door was Caleb, he often came to pick up Mateo for Hanna.

At this moment in time Aria dropped her phone and it hit ground, she immediately burst into tears, screaming at the loss of her husband, as she fell to the ground she was caught by Caleb who didn't know what happened but supported her through this terrifying time.

"NO, NO, THIS CANT BE IT, NO" She cried into Caleb arms.

"Shhhhhh" Caleb said, supporting her letting her cry into his arms.

"Noooo" Aria cried, she gripped onto his arms tighter and tighter.

2 weeks went by and Aria mourned over Ezra's death with their son, she stayed with her parents for a while, laying in her bed in the dark. Ella walked into Aria's room and sat on the edge of her bed, she stroked her head.

"We need to let some light in" Ella said, to her crying daughter.

"No" Aria pleaded whilst crying, she hadn't stopped crying since the phone call from the doctor. But Ella walked over to the curtains and opened them to let some light into the dark room. Ella and Byron had been looking after Mateo for Aria whilst she was home. All the girls came to visit her but she didn't speak one word to them...she just wanted her Ezra back.